Plan

Steve woke to a pounding headache. The faint sounds f beeping filled his ears alongside the thumping of his head. He groaned as he opened his eyes, bright white light pouring in. 
  He blinked his eyes open sleepily and looked around. He was in a Hospital room.
He made to sit up, only to have a hand push him back down.
"Not yet, Capsicle. You're not ready for sitting." A voice said, a tone of amusement and seriousness mixed into one.
  "...Tony?"
"That's me."
"What are you doing here?"
"Brucie Boy had to go do something and told me to stay and watch you. I didn't want to, but, who can say no to Brucie?"
  Steve looked over at him, taking in the purple circles under his eyes and the bleariness of his eyes.
  "Tony, when was the last time you slept?"
"Three days, the day you got knocked out. That was a good kick to the head, Cap. Left you out cold for three days. Three."
 "Three days?"
 "Yeah."
Steve groaned, letting his head fall back onto the pillow.
  "Where's Bucky?"
Tony seemed hesitant to answer that, and Steve had to turn his head to see just how hesitant he really was.
  "He was taken back, Steve. The whole thing was a trap specially made for Barnes. And before you say anything," He added, holding up a hand. "We tried to help him, but HYDRA held a gun to his head. They were strategic in a way that I couldn't shoot them all. We've been up for the past three days trying to track him, to see exactly where the base is and where he is inside. It's not working out too well for us, hence the lack of sleep."
  Steve sucked in a breath and found that it hurt. He was probably sore.
I can't believe I just let my best friend be taken again. I should've known it was a trap.
"I know what you're thinking, Cap. That it was your fault and that you should've known?"
Steve closed his eyes and wondered how he knew that.
  "I feel the same way, Rogers. I mean, I'm the genius here, I should know what's a trap and what isn't."
   "Tony...You shouldn't blame yourself."
"Neither should you."
Steve wanted to argue, but instead he sighed and let Tony win, knowing he would've won in the long run.
  "Can you at least tell me what you've found out in the past three days? I need to know something, anything." Steve begged, looking directly at Tony.
  "Sure thing, Capsicle," Tony responded, leaning back in his chair and laced his fingers behind his head.
  "We know that he is in the big HYDRA base. We know that he has been injured in the last three days, and we know that the tracking device has either been thrown out or tampered with in a way that shows us Bucky is never moving. Like he's frozen or something."
  Tony shrugged.
"We don't have much, Steve. I wish we had more, but we don't."
"What do you mean, tracking device?" Steve asked, looking at Tony sceptically.
Tony's casual tone and posture made it seem as if tracking people was the most normal thing.
  "I track all of you guys. I need to know if my team mates are alive and not ditched in some joint or ditch or whatever. I tracked you the first time you set foot in this Tower. It's how thing's work. Think of it as payment for living here."
  Steve just sighed and shook his head, wondering where the tracking device may be.
"What about the others? Are they alright?" Steve asked, worry etched into his voice.
  Again, Tony hesitated.
"Well, BirdBrain got himself shot a few times, but he's alright. He's still in the ICU here, but he'll be fine. Nat had a small headache for a day, but she's fine too. She's helping me in tracking down Bucky. Thor and Bruce didn't get to fight, I mean, the big guy threw his hammer, but that's it."
   "Are you sure?"
"Yeah, I just checked on BirdBrain before I had to come here. He's fine, just sleeping."
Steve nodded, satisfied with that answer.

                                                                                 ******

 Tony sat next to Nat, looking at the screen and the beeping red dot on it.
"He hasn't moved in two days. I don't know what to make of it." Nat said, sipping her water. She's been watching the screen for the past three days, making sure that if Bucky moved, that she would know where and when. 
   "It's either they found the tracking device and decided to keep it and toy with us, or they froze Bucky again," Tony said, sighing and rubbing his eyes.
 "When do you think we should get him?" He asked, looking over at Nat. Her hair wasn't perfect as it normally was, it was knotting and had strands placed everywhere. 
"When we have a good enough plan to get him out and alive. Same with the rest of the team. Bucky wouldn't like it if we lost our team in trying to get him back. Steve always said he was selfless." She said, pursing her lips at the screen.
    "Do you think he got to Kali?"
"Maybe a little bit, but he didn't get to say much."
They sat in silence, staring at the screen and wondering.  
     "What if HYDRA had a back entrance? A 'secret' way in that would let us sneak inside and roam around. We could try to pinpoint where Bucky is and go in, get him, get out." Tony suggested, sitting back up in his seat. Nat seemed to perk up at his suggestion as he typed away at the computer screen.
     "Since I sent a drone out yesterday, he should be there by now. Maybe I could log into its camera and fly it around the whole base and see if I could find an entrance."
Tony was in a trance-like state as he searched for his drone. He beamed when he found it but said nothing. 
   He flew the drone around the base, looking for anything that could be an entrance.
"There," Nat said, pointing at a panel on the side of the building.
"Nat, there's nothing-wait a second, I see that." 
The panel Natasha pointed at was sticking out just a little bit more than the rest of the wall.
"I say we can open that and find Bucky in no time if we use the tracking device well enough. We can sneak through the base, only kill when needed, find Bucky, and get him out." She said, looking at Tony.
  "What about Kali? Bucky won't leave without her."
"We'll just have to find her, too. And, we could knock her out or something so that we can take her with us." Nat suggested, sipping the last of her water.
    "Nat, I think we have our plan."