Sleeping arrangements?

"Oh shut up, will ya?"
"Why are you so cruel?" Of course, Rachels response was sarcastic.
"'Cause that's who I am, now if we don't shut up, we're either going to die, or get thrown."
That comment got her friends to quiet down as they snuck around a corner. 
  Really, they had no real reason to be sneaking, it was just more fun that way. 
The place they wanted to go to was meant for people of the age thirty or older. They were only in their twenties.
  "Here, you both stay here, I will go check the back door," Kali said, already walking towards the back of the alleyway. 
   She got to the corner of the alleyway, only a short distance from her friends.  She checked the door and saw that only one man was guarding the door.
That's easy, all I ned to do is-
"AHHHH!"
  Two screams came from behind her, and She immediately turned around, standing up from her crouching position. She ran to the other end of the alleyway, seeing one figure starting to run away.
  "Bastard!" She yelled, watching as the man ran into the night. She stopped short once she saw the crowd forming around the two bodies on the ground.

 There was a door. Why? It wasn't hers, no, it was someone else's. But who's?
How did she get there? When?
  Her brain refused to answer her own questions as she turned the knob and opened the door.
The small inch of light from the hallway poured into the room as she opened it. She snuck in from the crack of the open door and closed it behind her.
  She didn't care who's room it was, all she cared for was that there was someone beside her.
Why?
  She didn't have the answer.
She walked slowly and silently towards the left side of the bed, where the lump was not. The closer she got, the clearer the lump became.
  It was a man. The man was sprawled out on his side of the bed, the covers twisted up in his legs.
  Kali was standing next to the bed, her legs touching the side of the bed. The sheets were cool against her heated skin. Only now did she realize that she was sweating.
  With a moment's hesitation, she slowly climbed into the bed. She sat against the headboard, her legs crossed and her arms folded in her lap. She made sure to not touch the man beside her, but she watched as his chest fell in a rhythmic pattern.
  This helped her a little bit, it gave her something to focus on. She knew she wasn't sleeping again, not with a memory such as that.

  What was the memory? Who were the girls, Rachel and Stephanie? She knows she should know them, but she just...Can't. 
  Were they dead? Who was the man?
So many questions, so little answers. 

A/N: Hey guys! So this little chapter was just a small little filler. I have a slight writer's block with this story, and I am still trying to come up with a good schedule for this story.
   I know this story lacks some action right now and is kind of repetitive, but just bear with me, I do have a plan for how this is to end.

   Anyway, I was thinking that for a posting schedule, I could do it on Sundays and try for Wednesday as well. Realy it all depends on the amount of Homework I get on Wednesday.
 Tell me what you think of the schedule or if I could do anything to improve this story and make it more entertaining.

Bye guys!