It's Funny How Dumb You Are •Biadore•

((A/N This is @BandanaQueen on @DragCollab!This is going to be a lighthearted fluff Fanfiction for all you Biadore lovers out there!:3Hope it's not too crappy!))

"I'm hungry."Adore pouted,hanging upside down the couch.Her wig fell off,but the drag queen didn't care."Roy,where are we going to eat for lunch?"

Bianca sighed and grabbed Adore's black,curly wig."Danny,I don't see why we have to go out in drag.Can't we just,you know,be normal men and go out in a T shirt and jeans?"

"Hey,we're not normal men.We're drag queen!"She gave a lopsided grin,her breath smelling like candy and root beer."Besides,this was an experiment!"

"Really queen?"Bianca said in her drag queen voice and helped Adore put her wig back on."I don't see why we have to,I don't want to be bombarded with a million fans,Danny."

"Hey,it's Adore Delano."Adore said."Loosen up,will ya?Stop acting like your forty or something."

"I AM forty.Shut up D-Adore."She said and put on some pink lipstick.

"Well then stop acting like it!Enjoy the day,be Bianca!I know you've been stressed recently,and Now's the time to let it out!Drag relaxes you,dosen't it?"

Bianca thought about this.Drag did relax her.She could be an entirely different person and forget about who she really was.So did Adore,no matter how annoying she could be at times.Her carefree personality put Bianca at ease.So she slowly nodded.

"Fine.But just today,it's terrible.We might see other drag queens at the nightclub tonight,like miss I'm-feeling-very-attacked-right-now!"

Adore grinned."I knew you could do it!"

-Time Skip-

"Wow,this sandwich is really good!"Adore said,smiling as she bit her's."Courtney has a good taste,she reccomened it!"

"Nah,with that accent she ain't got any taste."Bianca said,though her face showed the opposite.

"Shut up!"Adore said,laughing as she punched Bianca's shoulder."Stop being so racist!"

"I wasn't being racist.Besides,Courtney can sing and I can't.Gotta give her a thumbs up right now."

"Sing for me then.It can't be that bad."Adore said.She had finished her sandwich.

"Not today Satan,not today."Bianca muttered."Do you wanna see a dog die?"

"Yes."Adore said.

"Fine."She let out an off-note screeching key.A lady covered her ears and glared at Bianca.

"That was...something."Adore said,opening her eyes.

"I didn't say I didn't warn you."

-Time Skip-

Later,in the night,Adore and Bianca headed to the fair.The nightclub had been closed due to construction issues.

"Yum!"Adore said as she bit her cotton candy."You should get one,Roy!"

"Well...I do like cotton candy."Bianca smiled slightly.She bought a blue one,fresh-spun.

"That's the spirit!It's party time!"Adore dragged Bianca to the dance room.

"Woah,woah!"

Adore started break dancing while Bianca stood awkwardly in the corner.Damn.Danny knew how to move those hips.

"Dance!"She said with a grin to Bianca.

Bianca blushed and did a bit of 80s disco dance.She kept looking at Adore....was she...in love with the queen?

After they left the room,Adore saw a really cute teddy bear and squealed.

"What's the matter Danny?"Bianca walked to her.

"Oh my gosh Bianca!I want to win that teddy bear!"Adore sighed dreamily."Too bad I wasted all my money on that sandwich and cotton candy."

"I have some money....but tell you Adore,I suck at carnival games."Bianca said to Adore and handed her three dollars.

"No,no.I want you to try to win me the bear."Adore said,pushing the money back.

"Why?"

Adore chuckled."I'll give you an award if you do,okay Roy?"

"Fine."She muttered and handed the person the money.The person smiled and handed her three balls.

Bianca let out a breath and threw the ball.She missed.Bianca growled.

She tried again.Bianca again missed.

Last time,Bianca thought,Do this for Danny.Bianca threw the ball,and all three pins fell down.

"Woohooo!"The lady screeched,handing Bianca the bear."Congratulations miss."

Bianca grinned."It's Bianca Del Rio,woman."

"And it's Anna,not woman."The lady replied back as Adore and Bianca left.

Bianca handed her the bear."Now,what's the surprise?"

"You'll see!"

Bianca grumbled."I hate surprises."

-Time Skip-

Later in the night,Adore ran into Bianca's room,slamming the door.They were sleeping overnight in a hotel.Her face was dead white.

"Woah."Bianca woke up,yawning."What's the matter?"

"I-I'm scared.."Adore hiccuped.

"From that movie,aye?"Bianca's eyebrows were raised up.

"Y-yes."Adore said."Can I sleep with you?"

"O-of course."Bianca blushed as her heart pounded hard.

Adore smiled and jumped on the bed.

"It's funny how dumb you are,Danny.Everything in that movie was fake."Bianca said with a scoff.

Adore giggled and kissed her.

A surge of feelings shot threw Bianca.Lust,love,and something else....

Adore pulled back."That's the surprise."

"Adore...It's funny how dumb you are."Bianca grinned and kissed her back.