Chapter Eight: The Big Reveal

James' PoV

"Hold up!" I shouted as we were half-way to the studio. Jo slammed on the brakes before giving me an 'Are-you-crazy' look. I shook my head. "No, hungry. Really hungry." I scratched my head as I watched her roll her eyes.

"What do you want to eat?" Lucy asked, propping herself on my armrest. I thought for a minute before smiling. "Burger King." Jo sighed, shaking her head. "Don't be like that Jo. If he's hungry let's get him some food so Jamie Jr. can grow big and strong." Camille said giving Jo a pair of puppy eyes as she spoke in a little kid's voice.

"Jamie Jr.?" I asked with a raised eyebrow as Jo turned for the nearest Burger King, which thankfully was only a block away from the studio. "Yeah, that's what I'm gonna call the baby until you decide on a name or we find out it's a boy or girl." Camille explained in her normal voice.

~5 minutes later~

I moaned as I bit into the yummy delicious burger made even more perfect with piping hot fries. Jo laughed as she munched on a French fry. "Even though these things aren't good for you," Lucy mumbled from the backseat, her mouth full of burger as well, "I don't think I'll ever be able to get enough of them." Camille, Jo, and I nodded in agreement.

"Who cares if they're not good for you? They're delicious!" Camille shouted over-dramatically. I laughed as I leaned back into my seat. I felt so relaxed right now. It was hard to believe that I was hanging out with a bunch of girls instead of the guys but then again, after this morning, would they even want to?

"What are you thinking about?" Lucy asked softly. I shook my head, unaware that I had started crying.

"The guys. Mostly Kendall." I muttered, wiping my eyes. Jo gave me a soft look. "Let me see that paper." Lucy handed me the list Dr. Harvard gave us. I skimmed over it. "Mood swings. Great," I groaned, covering my eyes with one hand, "just great."

The rest of the ride was un-eventful. I spent a majority of it listening to the girls talk and actually learned a lot of things that I didn't know before. Being a method actress wasn't Camille's first choice as a career. She had originally wanted to be a vetrinary but got into acting after meeting a talent scout after her first public performance. Jo's name was short for Joesphine and always wanted to star in a movie about Cleopatra. Lucy's dream didn't end with becoming a world famous rock star. She wanted to eventually settle down, get married, and have three kids. Who knew that even after knowing these girls for nearly four years, they were still surprising me. For some reason, I got the feeling that even Logan and Kendall didn't know these things about THEIR girlfriends.

I followed behind Jo and Camille as we entered the studio. I prayed that the rest of the guys weren't here yet. The girls walked ahead of me like a trio of cobras ready to strike. I chuckled softly shaking my head at the comparison. The golden brown dance studio was cool and quiet expect for Gustavo and Kelly agruing about the new music video. Lucy cleared her throat loud enough to startle the bickering pair. I shifted my weight nervously from foot to foot. "James," Gustavo said surprised, "you're early. Why are they here?" He turned his attention to the trio of girls.

"Mr. Roque, I'd like to speak with you privately. It's about James. He cannot dance today." Lucy said, her darks eyes boring into Gustavo's murky grey ones.

"No can do, missy. James has skipped way too many rehearsals." Gustavo said, adding extra emphasis on "way". Kelly nodded and shrugged.

"Look, Roque, James is pregnant." Jo butted in. I looked up at the trio, my gaze moved from the girls to my manager and back again. Gustavo was quiet for a long while as if debating on whether to believe her or not. Apparently he decided on not since he burst out laughing.

"James? Pregnant? That's a good one, blondie." Still laughing, he and Kelly turned to go into his office. As if on cue, my lunch decided to make a reappearance and I ran for the nearest trash can where I proceeded to hurl everything I had in my stomach. I could feel two sets of worried eyes on me as I puked. "James?" Gustavo asked worriedly, "Are you alright?" Nodding slowly, I wiped my mouth off as I got to my feet.

"Here's something I never thought I'd be asking: Why is it called morning sickness when it's not even morning anymore?" I asked mostly towards the girls who shrugged. Jamie moved inside me. (Oh, great, now I'm calling her Jamie!) I set my hand on my stomach where she moved and felt the faint flutter of her kicking. I smiled softly.

"Wait," Kelly said, stepping towards me. I looked up, my smile and my hand dropping. She quietly approached me and gently set her hand where mine had been. Her dark eyes bored into mine, searching for something. We stood like that for who knows how long in absolute silence before finally, Jamie decided to kick at Kelly's hand. Her eyes went wide as she stared at my stomach in amazement. "How? I mean, who?" she asked, still in shock.

"Kendall." I spoke softly so only she could hear. I didn't know how Gustavo would react and was honestly a little scared. She beamed at me, obviously overjoyed. "But he's not too thrilled about it." I added, shaking my head. Her smile dropped and was replaced by confusion. "He knows, Kelly, and he hates us both. The baby and I. I told him this morning after I found out."

"I'm going to kill that boy." She growled, loud enough to make Gustavo and the girls who had been talking quietly the entire time to look up. "I am going to kill Kendall." she repeated. As if on cue, he, Logan, and Carlos stroll into the studio, completely unaware that Kelly has murder on her mind.