Chapter Two: The Party

James' PoV

Two Hours Later

The music was blaring loudly and seemed to shake the whole apartment. I snaked my way through the crowd, trying to ignore all the half-naked girls dancing and grinding and practically having sex on their feet all around me. I hadn't seen Kendall since Jo arrived and was starting to get worried. I found the blonde hiding in his bedroom with a red plastic cup in hand, full of a disgusting smelling alcohol. "Hey, Kendall, are you alright?" I asked, sitting on the bed beside him. Only now did I see that his eyes were red and puffy. I cupped his face in my hands. We sat there in silence for a long while before Kendall sat his cup on the nightstand and slammed his lips into mine. I squeaked in surprise as he pushed me back onto the bed. Out of the corner of my eye a large dark shadow came into the room and stood near the door.

I pulled away from Kendall, trying to avoid his puppy green eyes. "Why did you do that?" I questioned, still looking away. "Because I wanted to." His answer was slurred, a sure sign he was drunk. He giggled loudly, putting his head on my chest. "Because I wanted to kiss you, Jamie." he lifted his head, green mixing with hazel. I tried to avoid his gaze but felt a pair of silky soft lips on my own again.

Throwing everything out the window and realizing this may be the only time I get to be with him like this, I kissed back. The kiss quickly turned from sweet and gentle to rough and demanding. Kendall shoved his tongue into my mouth, making me moan loudly. Kendall's scent was intoxicating enough to make my head foggy but his kiss made it spin faster then I ever thought it could and still be attached. "James," He whispered, sitting up as he straddled my hips. He slowly unbuttoned his shirt and shrugged it off, throwing it across the room. His bare chest and stomach shone in the pale moonlight coming from the window, making him look even more beautiful then ever.

"You want me, don't you?" I asked, already knowing the answer. He said nothing but pulled my shirt over my head and threw it. It landed on the dark shadow which squeaked like a girl. Normally I would have wondered at why it squeaked but my attention was solely on the beautiful boy sitting on me. He leaned down, claiming my lips in a sloppy but heated kiss. His fingers entangled themselves in my hair as he pressed himself against me. I moaned into his mouth, my hands running down his sides, feeling him shiver under my touch. Resting my hands on his hips, I grinded back. By now both of us were fully erect and it was starting to hurt. "Kendall." I moaned, arching my back. I felt him smirk against my lips before he sat up again.

"Let's get this off you." He purred, his voice husky and thick with alcohol driven lust. His hands were unsteady and trembling as he undid the button on my jeans and unzipped them. I followed his lead and soon we were both in just our boxers. Kendall slid himself between my legs and kept his eyes on mine as his hand slipped into my underwear, stroking me way too slowly. I moaned loudly arching my back again. "Kendall, enough teasing!" I growled. He chuckled and with one swift movement removed my boxers. A shiver ran through me as the cold air hit me, making me gasp. "Somebody's excited." He grinned mischievously, sliding down my body. His hot mouth enveloped my member and started sucking. My stomach clenched as I neared my high but Kendall's tongue flicking my tip drove me over the edge and I came in his mouth.

He sat up, slowly trailing his tongue over his lips as he licked away my cum in a very seductive way. He grabbed me and started pumping slowly, bringing my wilted member back to life. I watched through half-open eyes as he spread open my legs. He put three fingers in his mouth and coated them thickly in saliva before placing one near my entrance. "You ready?" Kendall asked, meeting my eyes. Even when he was drunk, he was still concerned about other people. I nodded, closing my eyes. He pushed his finger inside me making me gasp in surprise. After letting me get used to the feel, he started scissoring me and once he felt I was stretched enough, he inserted another finger and then another. I moaned loudly as his fingers hit my prostate.

"Oh, Kendall, there!" I gasped, my eyes flying open as a wave of pleasure washed over me. Instead he grinned and removed his fingers. I groaned as an empty feeling washed over me but it quickly vanished when I felt Kendall's hot tip gently push into me. I wiggled my hips, helping him ease into me. Soon his huge length was completely inside me. "Kendall, move." I panted once I had adjusted to him. He obliged, moving slowly at first then gradually picked up the pace until we were both moaning loudly. "You're so beautiful." Kendall moaned, burying his face in my neck. "So are you." I panted, digging my nails into his back. "Oh, Kendall. Harder." I could tell we were both getting close when we both came simultaneously and he collapsed on top of me sound asleep. Suddenly I felt extremely drowsy and fell into a strange though familiar darkness.
----------------------------------------
Alrighty, that's finally over. What do you think? Please comment, vote, follow, and above all, enjoy my lovelies.