Chapter Five: Pregnant

Chapter Five

I stared at the piece of plastic in my hand in horror. Who knew something so small could mean so much to my future and my life. I squeezed my eyes shut as a tear slid down my cheek. I knew Kendall didn't remember and wouldn't care about me or what the test said. At least I thought he didn't.

"James." Katie's voice was quiet and laced with concern. Why did she have to be right? Why? Without opening my eyes, I held the test out to her.

"Oh no." she mumbled. 'Oh no'? My life is screwed and all she can say is 'Oh no'?! I opened my eyes to glare at her. "That's what I thought. He doesn't know what happened, does he?"

"Give a wild guess." I growled, shaking my head.

"You need to tell Kendall." Her words caught me off guard.

"How'd you know it was him?" I asked. Her cheeks turned bright red as she looked down in embarrassment. My eyes bugged. She was the shadow I saw leave the room before I fell asleep.

"You watched?!?!" I hissed. She chuckled, obviously embarrassed. "Yeah, me and Camille saw you follow Kendall." I'm not sure what's more embarrassing, telling Kendall about me or knowing his little sister and my best friend's girlfriend watched us have sex together.

"Jo and Lucy followed us. They watched for a little bit then left." Katie giggled and shook her head. Okay that's too much. My stomach lurched as I fell to my knees in front of the toilet.

"Thanks a LOT, Katie!!!" I growled, wiping my mouth and getting to my feet as I up-chucked what was left in my stomach. She giggled, her dark eyes sparkling.

"So are you gonna keep it or what?" I sighed through my nose, nodding slowly.

"Where's your mom?"

"Kitchen. Why?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Because out of everyone living in this apartment, she's the only one who knows about being pregnant." I mumbled, walking out of the bathroom.

"Who's pregnant?" Kendall asked curiously. I cursed under my breath. Might as well tell them.

"Me. I'm pregnant." Me, James Diamond, a vampire gone-wrong is pregnant with a half-human child. This is gonna get interesting. Very interesting.