Over and over again (Part 1)

I apologize in advance for this chapter......
-------------—---—---------—------—----—

The spells started breaking through the protection field, and the stone soldiers were dying rapidly. Bodies fell from both sides.

Harry had lost loved ones. He was done letting people die for him.

He knew what he had to do. As he ran out of Dumbledores office from watching the penesive he ran into Ron and Hermione.

"Harry?" She questioned.

"I have to go." He tried to get by them.

"Harry! What's going on!?"

"There's a reason I can here him. And I can talk to snakes. And tell what he's planning."

They caught on quick.

"Oh, oh no, oh Harry no!"

"I have to go. Too many people have died for me. Goodbye." He nodded,

Hermione rushed forward and crushing him into a hug.

She let him go, giving him a depressing look.

Harry turned to Ron. He had no words. If he said anything, he would choke on his own swelling tears. He gave Ron a curt head nod, and headed off to die.

---------------------------

Draco looked around. He was surrounded by death eaters, sitting in a cage like room.

"Draco, Draco, Draco. Oh you have been a bad boy!" Draco heard a reptilian like voice hiss.

He said nothing.

"Draco, why would you ignore me!? Didn't you miss me?"

"Leave me alone." Draco harshly whispered.

"No, I don't think so. Even after all your lessons, you still didn't learn. You went and let some little fag get in your way of doing your job. 'Love' , or whatever your gimmick is. It's all fake. Love isn't real. You failed. You will have one more chance."

Draco said nothing. He was petrified. His head was spinning rapidly, vision blurring slightly.

"Well.....Class time!" Voldemort calls out to his other death eaters, who all give an evil glare towards Draco, yelling out in triumph.

They all got their wands out, approaching the cage and entering.

A quick non verbal spell removed Draco's clothes, leaving him bare and vulnerable on the cold, dirty hard ground.

This just keeps happening over and over again.

"Father... Please...." Draco squeaked to the tall blonde man.

Lucius just gave him a groveling, grim look.

But that wasn't all.

He mouthed something.

'I'm Sorry.'

'CRUCIO!'

-------------------------------

Harry sat alone by the opening to the Forbidden Forest, mentally preparing himself.

After everything he had done, through all his years at Hogwarts; all the dangers, adventures, everything. Every one of them he thought he would die. But he never did. Invincible-Harry-Freakin-Potter would come through and save the day.

Well not this time.
Harry was going to die.
He was going to die.

He glanced down at his watch, the glass in it covered in black ashes from the sky.

He glanced back up at the castle in the distance, the battle now a quite buzzing in his ear, the castle just a circle on the land scape.

He knew his friends were dying. They were all fighting against Voldemort. Not only his friends, because of this bastard, he could never be happy.

His parents, Gone.

Remus, Gone.

Sirius, Gone.

Everyone, Gone.

Even Draco.

"Oh Draco why Draco... why!?" Harry sighed.

"WHY CANT WE JUST BE HAPPYYYYYYY!" He screamed, pulling at his hair.

He should have known better. He was Harry Potter; he will never get an easy happy life. It's always the same story; he had to save everyone else from the bad guys, whether he dies or not.

It all just keeps happening over and over again.

He would die for Draco. He is doing this for him. For their baby. Oh precious little Scorpius. He will never know his other father. He will never grow up with happy baby memories and stories. Harry almost felt bad for bringing him into this awful world, knowing that he would suffer.

"Draco.... goodbye Draco, my little kitten."