You only need ask. Unless you dont like the answer.

TO CLEAR UP ANY CONFUSION, IN MY STORY, DUMBLEDORE DESTROYED ALL THE HORCRUXES THAT WERE NOT AT HOGWARTS JUST BEAR WITH ME PLEASE!!!

ALSO, shoutout to @Mexican-girl1 for all the comments!!!

"Ron, Hermione, we need to finish off the last horcrux. You two, go! I need to find Dumbldore!"

The two nodded their heads, heading off.

"Be careful Harry." Hermione told him.

"Trust me, I will be."

Harry then ran off to find the professors.

"Professor!" Harry yelled as he approached Mcgonagle.

"Oh, Potter, get the others! The aurors are speeding around the school with the rest of the order. Get the other students, get the young ones safe!"

"Yes Professor!" With that, Harry ran off to the Gryffindor common room, we're all the students from every house were congregating.

Pansy Parkinson ran up to Harry.

"Oh Harry I'm so sorry about Draco about everything and for once in my life I don't know what to do. I've been a bitch I know a homophobic evil cruel bitch we all have but we need to put that aside we need to do something!" She ranted.

"Pansy, I forgive you. And I know what we are going to do. Everybody listen up!"

That got everyone's attention, if they didn't already have it from the Slytherins outburst.

"We will get the first and second years to safety, the rest of you, we fight. We through every  spell we've learned here at them. We defend our friends and family. We defend our school, our home. We defend Hogwarts."

"Harry, I were should I take the younger children?" Luna spoke up.

"To the room of requirements. It will provide a separate room then Draco's for them to stay in."

Luna took the younger witches and wizards to safety,praying it would be enough.

"Be careful!" Neville yelled after her, then deciding to go with her.

"Dean, Seamus, go with Kingsley and Mr. Weasley to the west side of the castle."

"Sir yes sir!" Dean nodded, taking his boyfriends hand, him and Seamus walking away together, not knowing if they would get to do it again.

They had been the very first openly gay couple at Hogwarts, and after a while, were excepted, as long as they didn't snog in the common room.

"Blaise, Pansy, and Ginny, go to Professor Flitwick and Mcgonagle."

"Fred, George, Lavender and Pavarati, stay together, help the teachers put up more defense spells."

"What are you going to do Harry?" They all asked, worrying for him.

"I have something to do." With that, he ran off, to Ravenclaw tower to find their ghost.

He walked along a dark corridor, until finding the ghost, her back turned to him.

"Your the Gray Lady, the ghost of Ravenclaw tower."