Embarresed

Harry was sitting in bed, a sleeping Draco holding a sleeping Scorpius.
He had been nursing Draco back to health with the help of Madam Pomfrey.

"Hey little guy.... Aren't you the cutest thing...... Awwwww..." Harry coed over there baby, playing with his soft hair.

"You look just  like your daddy..... Ya you do. Both just as cute and amazing in every single way. You know little man? I think I wanna make us officially  parents. I think you'd like that very much. I think daddy would to. Or is he technically your mommy? I don't know.... Anyways. Oh god your just so precious." Harry talking soothingly to there little baby boy.

He looked over at his sleeping lover. Draco's mouth was slightly open, emitting a low purr. He was holding tightly to the soft blanket, all curled up tightly on his right side, facing Harry.

  "That's your other daddy! You wanna say hi to daddy? Okay..."

Harry gently laid Scorpius down on Draco's chest. Scorpius soon fell back to sleep, snuggling with his daddy, who he almost completely resembled in every way.

  The door creaked open, Hermione slowly walking in.

"He's still asleep?" She asked.

"Ya, not everyone gets up at 4 in the morning like you!"

"Oh I do NOT get up at 4 in the morning Harry!"

"Mhmm, okay." He smiled at her.

  "He really does look like Draco." She looked over at the two blondes.

  "I know..... There so precious."

Hermione held the baby for a while, until she heard a groan from her and Rons' room, following a thump.

"That's Ron. He falls out of bed a lot." She rolled her eyes at him, handed the baby back to Harry, and left to go check on her boyfriend.

    "What do you think? Should we wake daddy up?" Harry talked to Scorpius.

Harry gently shook his boyfriends shoulder, but Draco didn't budge. Harry kept trying, but Draco was solid out.

  "I guess it doesn't leave me a choice...." Harry sighed, smirking though.

He pressed his lips to Draco's exposed belly, knowing Draco loved it, especially when  he was pregnant.

He blew little raspberries on his tummy, his hands holding his thin sides.
He licked a stripe up Draco's chest, up to his neck, were he soon began kissing roughly.

"Draco....." He moaned out, desperate to wake the boy up.

  "No? Okay then." Harry sighed.

He reached down to Draco's legs, only clad in boxers. He suddenly grabbed Draco's member through this underwear, fondling him.

He heard a gasp, turning into a moan.

"Harry?!"

"Good, your up."

"Mmmmmm... Oh my god Harry what- uhg- what are you doing?!" He got out in between moans.

"Waking you up, duh!"