Chapter 25

You lay in bed, next to Azuna, that night. You stare at the ceiling, thinking about all that happened. You wonder why everyone still accepted you. Your lips tingle when you think of Shiki's kiss. You can't help but smile. You feel pretty lucky.

Tick Tock

A clock ticking plays in your head. You know what it means. You just don't want to believe it. Not yet at least.

The sun hits your eyes, forcing you to wake up. Azuna is already in her school uniform.

"You're finally up," she smiles.

Tick Tock

"Yeah," you smile.

You try to get up, but you end up collapsing. Azuna rushes over to you and puts you back on the bed. Your head spins. The ticking clock won't go away. You cover your ears, trying to block out the sound, but it just gets louder.

"SHUT UP!" you scream.

The ticking stops. You open your eyes and breathe heavily. Azuna is pressed against a corner. She is shivering. You quickly apologize.

"What was all that about?" she asks.

"Don't worry about it," you smile. "You go on without before you're late."

"Alright," she smiles back and walks out the door.

You lean against a wall. Why is it coming so soon? You decide to stay home. Today is not a good day to go wondering around. Why must the grimoire be inside you? You close your eyes. You stomach begins to act up.

"Keep it down," you tell yourself while you hold onto your stomach.

Your stomach keeps acting up. You cover your mouth. The grimoire's power is sucking up too much of your energy. You rush to the bathroom. You throw the toilet seat open. You fall on your knees and begin to throw up blood. You keep doing that for what feels like hours. Your body finally gets rid of the extra power. You hate having to do this every year. You flush the toilet. You stumble into the kitchen and rinse the blood out of your mouth. You wipe your mouth with a wash cloth. You hear a knock at the door. You try to ignore it.

"(Y/N)? Are you in there?" You hear Shiki's voice.

You stumble over. All of a sudden, a cloth is pressed against your mouth. Your vision begins to fade. You callapse into someone's arms.

(This part has some gruesome part. So continue if blood and gore doesn't bother u.)

You wake up on a metal bed. Your arms and legs are chained down. You look down. You look over to see red eyes staring at you. A vampire steps out of the shadows, holding a carving knife. She keeps walk in towards you. You pull on the chains.

"It's no use, Princess," she says while putting the carving knife onto a silver tray. "My master has placed a spell on it."

She puts a mask around her nose and mouth. She tightens the chains around your arms. You try to pull your arms out, but the chains cut through your arms. Blood begins to flow down your arms. You try to keep your screams to yourself. You can't help but feel betrayed. Did Shiki really do this? Why would he? Did you do something this bad?

The vampire puts some pins in her mouth. She picks up a kitchen knife and slowly cuts off your shirt. She picks up the carving knife and switches on a ceiling lamp. She presses the tip of the carving knife against your stomach. She nods and gets a marker. She draws dotted lines down your stomach. She smiles. You scream when she presses the carving knife into your stomach. The pain shoots through your body. She cuts your stomach down the dotted lines. You watch as your stomach gets cut open. She finally pulls it away. She takes out the pins in her mouth and pins your stomach skin to the metal bed. Reaches her hands inside you. She pushes everything upward, making your blood flow out. You can't stop your tears from falling out of your eyes. You begin to feel violated. Someone is inside you that you don't like. Her hands feel around. You want to die right now. You don't like this. You want someone to help.

"I can't find it," the vampire says.

She licks your blood off her hands. All of a sudden, her head flies off her body. When her body falls, you see Lindo standing there. He quickly yanks out the pins. You try to sit up, but Lindo forces you back down.

"Let me patch up the wound," he says. His eyes look sad.

You listen to him. You stay still while Lindo puts your organs back into their original places. He sews your skin back together. When he's done, he slams his fists onto the metal bed.

"Why do they keep using me?" He presses his teeth together. "Is the grimoire really that important to these bastard?"

You flatten the back of your onto the metal bed. Lindo slides his hand into yours

"Shiki is going to kill me," he smiles.

You shake your head. "I... won't... let that... happen," you gasp.

Your lungs don't seem to be working right. Your breathing remains slow for a few hours. Lindo pulls on the chains until they break. Lindo gently picks you up. He turns around to be met with orange eyes.

"What the hell did you do?!" Shiki yells, angrily.

Shiki gently takes you away from Lindo. He looks into your weak eyes.

"I will kill you," Shiki growls.

He turns around and walks away. At that moment, you know who was at that door. You look over at Lindo. Shiki takes you home. He kicks open the door. He takes you into your room. He lays you down onto the bed. You put on a weak smile. Shiki lays down beside.

"I'm never leaving you again," he says while he wraps his arms around you very gently.