Chapter 20

You were six at the time. Your body kept heating up, but you didn't know why. Your eyes wouldn't stop changing from it's original color to red. You looked at everyone. All you see is blood. Everyone is filled with it. Tasty, delicious blood. Your fangs started to grow. The pain felt so nice. You walked up to a beautiful young girl. Her skin was so smooth. She had the most beautiful red hair and green eyes. She was wearing her long sleeved purple dress. The blue flower in her silky hair was breathtaking. You pressed your fangs into her neck. Her blood was so warm and good. You couldn't help but suck every last bit from her body. The terrified expression she made when she slowly bled out made you so happy. Her blood dripped down your chin. You craved more. You walked the streets, taking life after life. Soon you made it back to your house. Your mother welcomed you back with a huge hug. You sank your fangs into her neck.

"I love you Sweetheart," she whispered while her life slowly gets taken away from her.

Your father came home to a terrible sight. Watched his wife's blood ooze out her neck. You came out of the kitchen with a smile.

"Welcome home Daddy," you whispered while dragging a knife across the floor.

"(Y/N)," he spoke, "what have you done?"

"I don't know Daddy," you smile. "Mommy just stopped moving. Isn't that good? She never has to worry about me again."

You lifted the knife off the floor. "I'll help you too Daddy."

You slowly walked forward.

"Please don't do this (Y/N)," your father pleaded. "We raised you!"

"You should be proud then. I'm only doing what a vampire does," you whispered, still walking forward.

Your father walked forward, "I love you (Y/N)"

He smiled and lifted your hand with the knife. He slightly pressed the knife to his chest.

"I just wanted you to know that," he smiled.

Tears fell from his eyes. Soon yours joined in.

"I love you too Daddy and Mommy," you cried.

You tried to pull back, but the knife and hand had already gone through his heart. He fell to the ground. No blood because he was a vampire. You dropped your knife and fell to the ground. You screamed and cried. What have you done? You ran out of your house. You got pretty far until you tripped over a a crack in the concrete. The tears kept raining down your cheeks. You held yourself tight. Your alone.

"Are you alright?"

You looked up to see young Shiki, holding his hand out to you. You wiped your tears away. You slowly took his hand.

"Everything will be alright," he smiled.

He held your hand tight. He tried his best to keep a smile on your face. He tried over and over and over again. You tried to smile, but it would never last. He seemed happy for what he got out of you. Before you knew it, you were laughing with him, talking with him. You even got in trouble a couple of times with him. But what happened when you had to say goodbye.