Chapter 15

Shiki stays there until your fever has gone completely down. He tries to make you some soup, but ..... yeah. He at least tries. Your sink is filled with all sorts of stuff by the time he's done. He gives you tosses you a can of soup.

"You make it," Shiki says. "You're the only one I know who can put up with thus rocket science."

You sigh with a smile. You get up and go to the kitchen. You take out the only pot left. You turn on the stove. You put the pot the stove. You don't even bother telling him that Lindo already made you some. You make Shiki open the can. You search for a spoon. Shiki hands you the soup can. You look at it and see a lot of knife holes.

"What did you do?"you ask.

"I couldn't find the can opener," Shiki says.

You can't help but giggle a little. You search through the maze of dishes in the sink. You find the can opener and use it to open what is left of the top. You hand the can to Shiki.

"You're cooking it," you smile. "I'll supervise."

Shiki takes the can and dumps the soup into the pot. He seems a little nervous but oh well. You put the spoon in his hand. You place your hand on his and help him stir.

"See?" you smile. "It's that easy."

He keeps stirring when you let go. You lay down on the couch. You end up drifting off the sleep.

A huge explosion. You wake up with Lindo's hand over your mouth. You look around. Shiki is on the floor covered in blood. Lindo's eyes are blood red. Darker red than usual. The song is different. The old vampire sits in the living room corner. Lindo puts a cross around your neck.

"You can't change anymore," the old vampire sings.

Shiki's back starts to become lumpy and moves. Black wings burst out of his back. Shiki slowly rises off the floor. His blood drips down his face.

"I suggest you step away from her," Shiki glares at Lindo with a creepy smirk.

Lindo presses his hand harder against your mouth. His hand presses against your nose, stopping you from breathing. You scream. Shiki clenches his teeth and springs forward. The old vampire raises his hand. Chains break through the floor and wrap around his wrists and ankles. Shiki tries pulling them out, but they don't budge. Shiki looks at you with worried eyes. You see his eyes watering. You can't help but cry. Your scared. There's nothing you can do. Your head becomes dizzy. Your eyelids begin to droop. Lindo slowly removes his hand away from your mouth. You gasp for air. You take deep breaths. Lindo picks you up. You notice that some chains have wrapped around your wrists and ankles. Lindo takes you out the door. Shiki tries to follow you, but the chains won't let him.

"I'LL KILL YOU!!!" Shiki yells out.

The door closes behind you and Lindo. You hear a song, but you don't see the old vampire anywhere. You really hope someone saves you soon.