Chapter 9

Ritsuka shows up at your door later. She drags you to a park. Everyone is waiting there. You glance up at Shiki and blush. Then, you look at Mage and do a little half wave. He blushes. You just ignore it. Rem keeps glaring at you from behind. He must be still after the grimoire. Well guess what buddy, everyone else is too. You hate being the keeper of the grimoire. You lick your fangs a little. Luckily, you are in front, so no one can see you. You close your eyes. Suddenly a rush of fear shoots through your body. You sense a vampire. Not Lindo. A different one. You open your eyes. Your look around, trying not to look suspicious. Another vampire presence shows up. Then another. Then another. You clench your fists and teeth together. You glance at Shiki. He nods his head.

"There are vampires here," Shiki says.

Everyone stops and looks around. Everything goes silent, except for the trees being disturbed by the wind. The leaves rustling makes it harder to listen. You close your eyes. You focus all your concentration into the hearing. You feel your fangs growing. You open eyes to reveal your blood red eyes. You can hear them. They are surrounding the whole park. Blue light circles around you. The others will find out who you really are. Oh well. In order to keep them safe, you need you vampire strength. When it vanishes, you are wearing your Vampire Princess outfit. You walk toward one of the vampires.

"Tell us where the grimoire is, and we won't have any problems," she says while tapping her fangs.

"You don't deserve it!" you yell.

Your nails grow larger and stronger. You run towards the female vampire and penetrate her stone cold heart. The vampire falls to the ground. Her body limp and dead. You smirk a little. You look at your friends. The ones who knew before were smiling. Urie and Mage seem a little shocked. Mage knew from the beginning, you know it.

"Bitch!" a male vampire rushes out and scoops the dead girl in his arms. "You're gonna pay for this!"

"Am I, really?" you snicker a little.

You reach for his throat. Suddenly, someone forces holds you back. You turn your head to see Lindo. His eyes are red. What's going on with him? You wiggle around, trying to get loose from his grip. Every time you move, the tighter his grip becomes. You see an older male vampire. He walks by singing a song. He is waving a clock in his hand. He yanks it up and slams the clock cover shut. Lindo's grip loosens. His eyes change back to normal. He looks at you, and he slowly lets you go.

"Are you alright Lindo?" you ask.

He nods. He slams his hand into his forehead. He turns around and runs away. The older vampire laughs evilly. Your teeth clench together.

"What have you done to him?!" you scream.

The older vampire just vanishes. And so did all the others. Green light spins around you. Back in your normal form, You quickly rush in the direction Lindo went. You don't know exactly where he went, but you will sure try to figure it out. All of a sudden, someone grabs your hand. Your lips are soon in contact with...