chapter 10

Chapter 10

When I said I was going to do absolutely nothing today, I totally meant it and that’s exactly what I did. I haven’t moved from this couch all day and I don’t plan on it either. Although I am kind of hungry. 

“LOUIS!” I yelled, followed by footsteps and Louis appeared in front of me.

“You called?” Louis asked, I nodded my head and smiled.

“Can you please get me some food?” I asked.

“And what’s wrong with your legs?” he questioned.

“Well, ya see, I have this rare disease where I can't get up on January 23rd" (the current date at this point in time in the story) I explained to him.

“Mmhm. Right and how rare is this so called 'disease'?" he questioned.

“So rare that I’m the only one who has it?” I said, but it came out more as a question.

“And why should I get you food?” he questioned.

“Because you love me. And i said please,” I begged giving him my puppy dogface.

“Ugh, fine” he groaned before walking off to the kitchen. I did a little fist pump in the air and continued watching reruns of friends. Hey don’t judge me! It's an awesome show, ok? Louis came back in with a plate of chicken in his hands.

“Here ya go,” he said, while handing me the chicken.

“Thanks!" I told him while shoving chicken in my mouth.

“I SMELL CHICKEN!” I heard Niall yell from upstairs. It was followed by footsteps coming down the stairs and soon Niall appeared in the room. Niall ran over and jumped on my legs causing me to groan.

“Get off me you fat leprechaun,” I groaned causing him to whine.

“I’m not fat,” he pouted.

“Tell that to my numb legs!” I exclaimed.

“Can I have some chicken, please?” he begged.

“Hmm. Let me think, no,” I told him, causing him to pout again. 

“Please!!!!!” he begged. 

“No! This is all I’ve had to eat all day and I worked hard to get this chicken!” I exclaimed.

“You didn’t do anything! You sat on the couch and made me go get it," Louis complained.

“I did to do work. I had to beg you to go get it,” I stated matter of factly. He just rolled his eyes at me. I continued watching friends tell I felt my eyes start to drop and I drifted off in to dream land.

A/N
sorry its short and crappy I had a bit of a writers block but really wanted to give you guys an update and if you guys have any suggestions or ideas on the story comment them or even message me my kik is down below 

Follow me :)
Instagram: @noelle_georgia_rose_horan
Twitter: @Nicoleirishmofo
Kik: Nicole2231