chapter 18

Chapter 18

Ok now I’m freaked out. Since the beginning of this whole crazy adventure I’ve been telling myself that this is all a dream. Have i had doubts? Ya I have but I’ve always convinced myself that it was all just one big horrible nightmare. But now I know for a fact that this is not just a dream and I have the evidence to prove it right here on my bleeding arm. I sighed and got up and walked to the bathroom to clean my arm off. Just as I turned the water on I heard an all too familiar voice from behind me. I turned around and there stood Steve's shadowy figure right there behind me. I was about to scream for one of the boys but before I could his cold hand covers my mouth.

“So you finally came to your senses,” he said.

“Ya, who and what are you?” i spat out. He chuckled.

“You’ll figure it out very soon, love,” he said before disappearing into thin air. How did he do that? Is that even possible? Maybe I’ll just ask the boys about it. I’m sure they’ll know. After I cleaned the blood off my arm I walked back into my room and saw that it’s only 2:30 am. I crawled back into my bed and tried to fall back asleep, but after 15 minutes of trying I realized it won't be happening anytime soon. I quietly tip toed down the stairs trying not to wake any of the boys. I walked into the living room and turned the TV on and turned to a random channel.

“Jealyn why are you up at two in the morning?” I heard Zayn ask causing me to jump. I turned to see Zayn standing in the doorway.

“Gosh Zayn give me a heart attack why don’t you!” I exclaimed.

“Sorry, but you didn’t answer my question, why are you up at 2 in the morning?” he asked again, I sighed.

“I couldn’t sleep,” I said truthfully.

“And why can’t you sleep love?” he asked. What am i suppose to say? Because some psychopath won’t leave me alone and probably wants to kill me? No he’ll think I’m crazy! I could just tell him I had a nightmare, but then he would go get Louis, and then Louis will make me tell him about my nightmares that aren’t even nightmares! But if I tell him what happened he would think I was crazy and then he would go get Louis. So either way Louis finds out so I might as well just tell the truth. But then again how do you bring something like this up? It’s not exactly your normal everyday conversation.

“It’s just a nightmare is all,” I said. Oh great, Jealyn, way to stick to the plan.

“Another one?” he asked and I nodded.

“Maybe we should take you to see someone, you’ve been having these nightmares for a while now,” Zayn suggested. My eyes widened.

“No no no that’s not necessary I’m fine I swear!” I tried telling him, but he wouldn’t have it.

“Nope. I think you need to,” he argued on.

“No that’s not needed. I’ll be perfectly fine on my own,” I argued back.

“Then why don’t you tell me what’s really going on, because I know for a fact it’s more than just nightmares,” How the hell does he know that?

“W-what do you mean?” I stuttered out.

“Don’t play dumb with me, Jealyn, we both now these are not nightmares, so why don’t you tell me what it is thats controlling you,” he told me sternly. I sighed before telling him everything from the ‘nightmares’, to the voice in my head, and the encounter in the bathroom. He just stared at me for a moment.

“I promise I’m not crazy! I have proof!” I exclaimed showing him my wrist. He grabbed my wrist examining it. I heard him curse a little under his breath before getting up and speeding up the stairs. Ok that was a little weird he probably thinks I’m some some kind of mental freak or something! A few minutes later Zayn and the rest of the boys came walking into the living.

“Jea why didn’t you just tell me?” Louis asked. Tell him what? Oh, Zayn must have told them.

“I didn’t think it was important,” I said shrugging my shoulders. Louis sighed.

“Have we ever told you the real reason we kidnapped you?” Louis asked, And I shook my head. Real reason? There’s a real reason?

“This is the reason why,” Louis explained. This is the reason why? what is?

“What do you mean?” I asked confused.

“I mean the nightmares, the encounters, it's the reason why we kidnapped you,” Louis explained. Wait a second they knew about this!?!?

“Wait a second you guys knew this was going to happen!?!?!” I shrieked, they only nodded.

“Ya, we knew it was going to happen but we didn’t think it would happen so soon,” Niall said. Suddenly the door opened causing me and the boys heads to snap up, and standing in the doorway was no other than Steve.

“What do you want Jasper” Louis said harshly. Ohhh so that’s his name, I still like the name Steve just saying!

“Niall, please take, Jealyn, upstairs,” Liam instructed. What? No, I don’t want to go upstairs.

“But I don’t want to go upstairs,” I whined, Liam only shot me a look. I sighed before following Niall upstairs.

“Why do I have to go upstairs and miss all the action,” I mumbled. 

“Because love we don’t want you getting hurt,” Niall explained.

“But I won't.!” I protested, Niall only chuckled

“Yes you will,” he said, before pulling me into his room, and shutting the door. All of sudden I hear a big crash from downstairs followed by footsteps running down the hall. Soon Harry appeared In the doorway.

“Ah, Niall, we need your help down there," Harry said, panic heard in his voice. Niall immediately jumped up and sped out the door with Harry, leaving me in his room alone. Wait a second, I’m in here, alone, with nobody to tell me I can’t sneak downstairs. I smirked before tip toeing towards the door, and opening it quietly. As soon as I open the door I could hear all kicking and screaming coming from downstairs. I walked downstairs to see the fight that had broken out. Everything was broken, there were pieces of glass everywhere, the couch is flipped upside down, the table was thrown across the room, and the tv was broken. Suddenly St- I mean Jasper stopped fighting.

“Just keep a close watch on that girl of yours, you never know what might happen to her,” He said winking at me before vanishing into thin air. 

A/N

I am so sorry it's been taking me forever to update lately, I feel terrible! Anyways, thank you for all the votes, and support you guys give. I always love reading all your messages and comments, and just interacting with you guys!