chapter 3

Chapter 3

    I woke up the next morning to Louis gone. Sighing, I pulled myself out of bed and made my way towards the kitchen. Once there, I found a very hyper Niall.

"Hi!!" He exclaimed, noticing my presence. I simply gave a small ‘hi’ in response.

        "Are you hungry love?" Niall asked. I nodded my head rapidly at the sound of food, causing him to chuckle. Soon, a plate of pancakes was sat in front of me. Immediately, I started scarfing them down my throat. This seemed to get a chuckle from Niall.

    Looking around, I noticed the other boys are gone. Hm, that’s weird. Why would they all go out and leave Niall behind?

"Where did the others go?" I asked Niall. Giving him a confused look.

        "They went to the mall to get you clothes and stuff," he replied. I just nodded my head in response. As if on cue, the boys walked in the front door with literally thousands of bags in their hands. My eyes widened at the sight of them trying to carry all of the bags into the house in one trip.

"How much stuff did you buy!?" I exclaimed, staring at them bewildered. Damn, was all that for me?

        "Well we had to buy you a whole new wardrobe and other accessories that we thought were necessary, " Louis explained, as I continued to stare at them bewildered.

        "You bought all that for me!?" I asked shocked. They just nodded their heads, as if it were no big deal. Sighing, I turned my attention to the tv. Looking over, something caught my attention. Not only mine, but this seemed to catch the others attention to.

        "Since last night, there had been reports of a girl, Jealyn Chris, gone missing. The girl was sixteen years of age, and was last seen at a One Direction concert with her friend, Bree Summers. If you have any information please contact the police immediately." And for the first time since I've been here, I could feel tears build up in my eyes. I let the fat, salty, tears roll down my face. I felt someone pick me up and set me in their lap. I buried my face into whoever's chest it was and let the tears stream down my face.

        "Shhh, its ok love, it's ok," I heard Louis sooth. I could feel my blood begin to boil. Without even thinking, I just lost it. I lost everything. Any ounce of control I had, disappeared.

       "IT'S NOT OK! IT NEVER WILL BE OK! YOU TOOK ME FROM MY FAMILY, YOU TOOK ME FROM MY FRIENDS! YOU RUINED MY LIFE SO DON'T TELL ME IT'S OK WHEN IT'S NOT OK! ALL YOU ARE, ARE BLOOD SUCKING MONSTERS!" I screamed at them. After I said that, guilt and sadness spread across his face. Immediately, I felt guilty.

        Maybe I didn't have to be so harsh on him. Wait, what am I saying? They kidnapped me, I'm not supposed to feel sorry for them! Then again, they have been nice to me the whole time I’ve been here. Maybe I am being a little harsh?

        "I'm sorry," I whispered, not even being able to look him in the eyes.

"Don't be. Your right, I am a monster," Louis said, before getting up and walking away.....

        To say I felt bad was an understatement. I regretted saying every single word after that. As soon as he left, I immediately ran after him. I walked into his room and found him faced down into the pillow crying. Immediately I could feel my heart break.

    Sighing, I walked over to the bed. Sitting beside him, I let out a sigh. I caused this mess, and I was going to fix this. I didn’t care how long it took.

"Louis," I said. Nothing.

"Louis," I tried again. Still nothing.

"Louis," I said one last time. This time, getting a response.

        "What?" he said in a weak tone. A tone that literally made my heart break even more than it already was.

"You know I didn't mean any of that right?" I said to him. Getting a scuff from him.

        "Of course you did, it's all true. I am a monster. I kill innocent people just so I can live. How can you sit there and say that I’m not a monster?" he said, the disgust clearly heard in his tone.

        "I don't think you're a monster," I said quietly, but not quite enough to where he couldn’t hear me. Immediately, his head snapped up.

        "You don't?" he asked, shock heard in his tone.. I only shook my head in response.

"No, I don’t. You guys don't really want to be vampires do you?" I asked him, as a look of emotion flashed through his eyes.

        He sighed before saying, "No, no we don't."

"How did you guys become vampires?" I asked curiously. I could feel him tense up a little at the question.

        "That's another story, for another day, love," Louis said. I could see Louis staring intensely at my neck, hunger in his eyes.  Honestly, it kind of scared me. The thing that happened next surprised not only him, but myself too.

"Just do it," I said.