chapter 13

Chapter 13

“Yes!” I screamed, maybe a little to loud because the boys came running into the room.

“What, what happened?” Liam asked panicked.

“And is that my iPod?” Louis questioned.

“Ah no?” I said but it came out more as a question than a statement. 

“Hey! That is my iPod! Why did you scream?” Louis asked.

“Oh, because I just broke your high score on Subway Surfers," I replied with a smile. All the boys except Louis gave me the ‘are you kidding me’ look.

“Aw! Why I worked hard on that score!" Louis whined. I just laughed at him causing him to pout. The boys left the room, Louis taking the iPod with him. Thanks a lot Louis, now I’m bored.

“Your welcome babe," Louis said to me in my head. 

“Stop reading my mind!” I replied.

“Now what’s the fun in that love?” Louis responded smugly. I groaned. I really hate him sometimes. 

“Why so harsh, my dear?” the dark voice from earlier filled my head.

“Seriously, who are you? Your starting to get on my nerves," I said, starting to get annoyed. His deep chuckles filled my mind.

“That, my dear, is not important yet but remember, my darling. Hold on to what you have because before you know it they could all be ripped away from you.” What?

“What’s that suppose to mean?” I questioned, but getting no answer in reply. I sighed before making my way downstairs. Maybe I can suck Niall into giving me his iPod. What? I’m bored. Being kidnapped isn’t exactly fun.

I walked over to Niall and sat on his lap causing him to look from his phone. He looked up at me raising his eyebrow at me.

“Can I help you?” he questioned. I nodded.

“Can I please use your iPod please!!!!” I begged, giving him my best puppy dogface.

“You want my iPod huh?” He asked and I nodded my head.

“Yes, yes I do so please!!” I begged and he sighed.

“Fine. But stay where I can see you!” he replied giving up. I nodded in agreement and he handed me the iPod. I smiled at him and took the iPod. Wow is this really what my life has become?