chapter 5

Chapter 5

        I ran over to the window and saw that it was unlocked, yes! Then I noticed how high up it was. Quietly, I made my way towards Louis’ closet to see if he had a rope of some sort. Lucky for me, he did!  

        quickly, I tied it to the bedside pole and started climbing down. Once I hit the ground, I immediately took off  running. Where I was running to? I didn’t know. To be quite honest, I didn’t really care either. I just kept running and running until finally, I felt a hand grab my wrist with an inhuman strength.

        I turned around to find Louis, and to say he was mad was an understatement. He started pulling me back towards the flat very, roughly might I add. Once we reached the flat, he shoved me inside. I looked over at the boys and they didn’t look very happy either.

        “Maybe we should have gone over the rules with you because they clearly they weren’t obvious enough,” Louis said in a rough tone.

    “One, when we ask you to do something do it, no buts about it. Two, don’t back talk, and three, don’t try and run. We will always catch you, got it?” He snapped, Getting an urgent nod from me.

        “Good,” he once again snapped, before taking off down the hall, the other boys tow.    

….

        I was watching TV, because there’s nothing better to do, when I felt the spot next to me sink. I looked over see Harry sitting next to me.

 “That was a stupid move Jea,” he told me. Getting a shrug from me in response.

  “Well, I didn’t think I would get caught,” I simply replied, causing him to let out a laugh. Quite loudly might I add.

  “We will always catch you love,” he said, causing me to raise an eyebrow at him.

 “That’s a little cocky don’t you think?” I told him, raising an eyebrow at him.

        “No, we can smell your blood from a mile away, love. there is no escaping us. We’re stronger, faster, and more advanced than you. You stand no chance,” he explained, getting a scuff from me.  

        Just as I was about to question it, I heard the sound of a doorbell go off. Immediately, Harry grabbed ahold of me before zooming up the stairs. When he finally stopped, I saw we were in a closet. I gave Harry a confused look.

“Why ar-“ I was cut off by Harry putting his huge hands over my mouth.

        “Shh. Be quit, love, they’ll hear you,” Harry whisper yelled. Hear me, what? Then I remembered, I’m kidnapped and people are out looking for me. Suddenly, an idea struck me. I could just scream for help, and whoever was here would realize I’m kidnapped and help me. It’s perfect!

        Just as I was about to scream, Harry once again covered my mouth with his hands. I tried fighting him off, but it was just no use. He was way too strong for me.

        “Don’t you dare scream,” he told me in a harsh tone, scaring me slightly. Just as Harry removed his hands from my mouth, the door opened to reveal Louis.

        “You guys can come out now,” he told us, and in a split second I was out of the closet not wanting to be in there any longer. I walked into the living room to see the rest of the boys in there.

“Guys, I think we need to move,” Liam spoke up. Causing my eyes to widen.

        “What!? Why!?” I questioned, eyes still widen at the news. The boys only gave me a weird look. Only getting an innocent looking smile from me.

“Because, people are going to start getting suspicious,” Suspicious? Why would they get suspicious?

“Where are we moving to?” I asked, getting a shrug from Liam.

        “I was thinking northern London,” he replied. I just nodded my head. I don’t really want to move though. I know I’ve only been here two days but while I was running I took in my surroundings so if I wanted to escape I knew which way to go. But if we move I would have to get use to a whole new area    

   …

        It was later that night when the boys went out house hunting. They apparently wanted to move as soon as possible. All the boys had left except Louis. That means I’m home alone with just Louis. Why does life hate me?

        currently, I was sitting on the couch, with Louis on the other side. The only noise was coming from the TV, making an awkward silence in the room.

        “Do you want to play 20 questions?” Louis finally spoke up, breaking the silence between us. I just shrugged my shoulders before replying.

“Sure, why not?” I replied, getting a slight smile from Louis.

“Full name?” He questioned, I only laughed slightly at his basic question.

“Jealyn hope Chris,” I replied, Getting a smile from him.

“Beautiful name love, favorite color?” He continued to question, I just blushed at his sudden complement.

“Blue,” I simply replied.

“Favorite movie?” He once again questioned, causing me to think a little.

“Grease,” I finally answered, getting a wide smile from Louis.

“That’s my favorite to,” he replied. I gave him a light smile in return, and for the rest of the night, that’s how it went. Answering every question we could possibly think of. And for the first time since I got here, I didn’t feel alone.