Watashi wa anata Meko-chan ga daisukidesu

*****Meko's P.O.V.*****

When I woke up, I saw Kuran. I scowled sitting up slowly.

"What do you want, Kuran?" I spat, venom lacing every word.

"I happened to find you passed out at the edge of a cliff when Kiryu told me he couldn't tap into the bond to find you so he could apologize." He said.

"Tch, why do care about his apologies?! He's the same thing as you, a filthy bloodsucker! Now leave me alone!" I yelled opening the door to leave and bumping into Zero.

"Meko, there you are! Look I'm so so sorry about how I tre-!" He began but I cut him off.

"Save it, ya bloodsucking leech." I snapped walking out the gates glaring at the screaming girls. "YOU HAVE TO THE COUNT OF ONE TO LEAVE OR DIE!"

They all ran before I even started counting and I smirked.

"Meko-chan, you're even worse than usual, what's wrong?" Yuki asked.

"Meko look into my eyes now!" Kuran said holding my face so I looked into his eyes. "Of course. Well then. I figure you would use Senri, Uncle, I believe I was mistaken."

"Shut up Kuran! Get your damn hands off of Meko!" Zero growled and I snarled, "Why don't you all just leave me the hell alone?!"

I ran to my dorm upset.

Why do you do this to me Zero Kiryu? Why must you be the only one for me? Why can't I just forget my feelings? Let me out please!

They think it's my dear Rido in you. When it's obviously me. Don't you see they don't want you around anymore. Succumb to the darkness, Meko.

But then Zero will hate me...

Better than him not feeling anything, right?

I guess... But I'm a hunter and will never be like you bloodsuckers!

Rido said he'll give you his blood so you don't have to be a monster.

I-I won't be a monster anymore...?

Nope you can be a Level C vampire.

"No Meko. You idiot. You don't want to be a vampire... I just want to be human." I curled up against the door and cried. "I just want to be like the other hunters... I hate my life. Why didn't he just kill me that night? The world would be better off without me in it."

As I said that I pulled out Black Rose.

"I think it's time to go now. There's no one to stop me." I said secretly hoping Zero would run in and save me. "I'm so sorry Zero. I'm just not good enough." I cried into the night.

It would have ended had my gun still been in my hand and Zero not have been standing there hold it.

"Baka, what is wrong with you? How many time do we have to go over this? Killing yourself is NOT the answer." Zero said gently scooping me up in his arms and kissing the top of my head. He carried me into his room and sat me on the bed. Placing his forehead against mine he whispered, "Watashi wa anata Meko-chan ga daisukidesu." and kissed me gently.

[that was Japanese if u didn't know(it means I love you Meko-chan) just so u know]

Everything was perfect.

Until Yuki burst through the door.

"Yuki-chan, whyyyyyy!?" I complained. "Everything was so perfect and you ruined it!"