Apologies and Violence ft. special guests from Blood Lad and Strike the Blood

(when Meko and Viper become one^^)

*****Meko's P.O.V.*****

Zero, Yuki and I walked outside behind the school and stopped. I kept my back turned because I wasn't confident about this.

Turn the fuck around and woman up.

(anyone get the reference no bh6 ok)

Alright alright don't be snippy.

"So Meko what did you wanna talk about?" Zero asked as I turned around.

"You wanna know what really happened to my cheek even though you won't believe me?" I asked him before telling the story. He nodded so I proceeded to tell him what happened with Yuki after he left.

"Yuki? Is this all true? You slapped Meko?" Zero asked her and her face shifted with shock as she shook her head.

"Why did you frame her, Meko? We all expected better from you!" Kaname yelled at me slapping me. The force of the slap sent my head to the side and I looked at the ground my bangs covering my eyes.

Just say my name and I show that pureblood why he shouldn't touch my dear little darling Meko.

"Viper!" I whispered and started shaking a little.

What was that Meko dear. What did we talk about?

"What did you say Meko?" Zero asked.

"Why do you care? You're siding with Yuki. But guess who I know will always side with me?" I asked.

Get ready to take over as soon as I say your name!

Oh I will be! They hurt my Meko. You're crying? Holy shit they made her cry too. Grrr they are dooooone!!!!

"Who would that be Aratami?" Kaname questioned.

Now!!!

"VIPER!!!!!" I screamed as I flew into the sky, electric bolts sizzling around me.

My hair changed to the color black; my eyes purple.

My right hand what glowing purple and sparking with lightning.

"What the Hell is going on???" Yagari question as I let out a deranged cackle.

"You all dared to hurt my precious Meko. Now you'll pay! First we'll get rid of the pureblood yes Meko?" she asked me as we became two separate beings.

"Yes we shall." I said glaring at them all. Even Zero.

"Lord Kaname! What's going on? How can we help?" Hanabusa asked. Viper and I looked at each other.

I can't hurt Hanabusa. I just can't.

You'll have to because he's coming for you. Now channel your energy into your hand and you'll have the lightning.

I did as told and shot at Hanabusa lamenting it as he was electricuted and immediately pulled back.

Don't just pull out. Kill them or they'll hurt you again darling.