I'm scared...

*****Meko's P.O.V.*****

(what how?😂)

Everything is dark.

Blackness surrounds me.

I'm obviously dying.

I miss Zero...

Zero...

Memories flash by of me and Zero together...

When we were 13 and decided to have a picnic with Yuki. He pouted because Yuki and I ate all the chocolate.

On our 14th birthday, we went to a fair where I was reunited with Meno.

Meno... How were we both born and just as strong as one another. Somehow neither tried to consume the other.

I had a rather large family.

Mom... I was always close with my mom but not as close as I was with my dad.

I miss them both so much.

Iris, Aliko, Mino, Rena, and Kou. My siblings.

The times when we would just sit around and finally someone decided we would build a fort. Or we would be so bored we went next door, got the twins that lived there and we all played tag until the weaker twin couldn't go anymore. 

How would I ever be able to return to this life? The answer: I couldn't. That was the past and most of my past died by the hands of Rido Kuran. 

I hated that man and his fucked up fiance. If I were to ever get my hands on them, I would rip them to pieces, but I would never drink his blood. The very thought disgusted me.

Will I ever see the light again or will I be stuck floating in this dark, black abyss for all of eternity? 

Zero... 

Please...

Hurry...

I'm scared...