Drama

*****Meko's P.O.V.*****

When I walked into the classroom, rather early mind you, didn't want to see what I had.

Zero...

He's kissing her...

He doesn't love me...

Guess who babygirl. He wasn't worth our time and if we work quickly we can break the bond.

Go away.... This is your fault... He probably thinks I'm a freak because of you..

Zero....

I quickly dropped everything I was holding and ran out of the room crying.

Mino...

Meko-chan what's wrong beautiful?

He... He cheated with Yuki.

That bastard! He's dead now!

Soon Mino was by my side comforting me as Zero ran up to us.

"Meko, I'm so-" Zero began.

"What sorry? No your not if you were this wouldn't have happened at all! Just stay away from my little sister before I kick your ass! Or i can do it now!" Mino yelled and quite frankly I let him.

"Meko.." Zero whispered my name softly like a sweet melody.

"I'm done Zero.. Done with you and Yuki hurting me.. I don't wanna hurt anymore.. When Mom and Dad died I didn't wanna-" I stopped dropping to the floor in pain from the beast inside.

KILL HIM!!

I launched my self at Zero tearing my fangs into his exposed throat.

*****Zero's P.O.V.*****

Meko flung herself at me and my hunter instincts took over.

I grabbed her by the throat and pointed Bloody Rose at her head.

"Z-Zero...." She whispered closing her eyes, gasping for air when I dropped her realizing I almost killed her.

I love her...

Then why'd you kiss Yuki?

I don't know... Who are you?

You're inner vampire. Now grab my mate before this nimwit does.

I picked Meko up even though she was struggling to get away.

"I can walk on my own, thank you very much." She said sarcastically.

I put her down on her own feet and grabbed her hand to make sure she didn't leave me.

"Meko....." I began but got five fingers to the face.

Don't push it Zero. She's irritated and if you go further you'll never get her back. At least he's not near her.

We walked in silence; Meko looking like she was battling out her feelings and me, having a conversation with my inner vampire.

Wait.... Why am I talking to you? You're still a vampire.

Because you need me if you wanna get Meko back.

Whatever. Do you by any chance have a name I can call you by?

This is gonna hurt you but it's Ichiru(because I loved him yet he was killed. Rip Ichi-chan:'().

Oh....

....

And the rest is silence. Until we get to the stables where the screaming will begin.

😸😈😸😈😸😈

I'm sorry it's short but hey at least it's something.

So my explanation is crap as to what took so long for me to update.

I recently started watching.....

BLACK BUTLER!!

I'm freaking obsessed.

So yeah that's why.

But as fellow otakus u understand right??

No...

Imma start running now...

*runs to Japan meets Zero and lives happily ever after, after shooting Kaname*

😸😈😸😈😸😈