Bound For Life

*****Meko's P.O.V.*****

After class I headed out to the gates of the moon dorms for guardian duty. Once again the hunger hit me as I turned and tried to leave bumping right into Zero.

"Where are you going now, Meko?" He asked.

I just pushed him out of my way and ran into my dorm. I grabbed Black Rose and put her against my head. I was about to pull the trigger when they ran threw the door.

"Meko!!!" They yelled in unison. Zero pinned me down while Yuki pulled the gun out of my hand.

"What the hell were you doing, Meko?" Zero asked searching my eyes.

"Nothing! I wa-," I began.

"Yuki leave!" Zero shouted and Yuki sat down the gun scurrying out of the room.

"You think suicide is your only way out Meko?" He stated and watched intensely as my eyes turned crimson red. "Drink it. I know you want my blood so just take it."

"N-no I c-can't. Just stay away Zero! This is my fight!" I croaked out clutching my throat wanting to suck the blood from this boy knowing it will be rich and sweet even. Great, now I even sound like out of those beasts in human form.

"Meko just take it!" He yelled pulling off his shirt exposing his neck and shoulder area.

I pounced on top of Zero whispering an apology before sinking my fangs in his neck. He let out a vampiric hiss and bit into my shoulder.

Wait, he's a Level E too?

Zero understands how I feel.

When I finally started coming back to my senses, I moaned because Zero's fangs in my neck felt wonderful and I was slowly surrounded by bliss as I heard him moan as well. Then I thought of an old passage I had read at the association about two Level E's biting one another at the same time and them becoming mates bound for life.

Shiiiiiit!

Zero and I are now mates, yet he loves Yuki so he'll never return my feelings. I sighed in disappointment at my discovery.

Notice me Sempai.

~I've come back to Earth my beautiful readers. Its short yes but it'll have to do until I get back into this. Alright love you all. Byyyyyyyyye~