The Ring

*****Meko's P.O.V.*****

The next day I woke finding a strange ring on my nightstand.

"The hell?" I asked myself aloud.

"Don't touch it!" Viper hissed as I reached my hand out to touch it.

"But it's pretty." I whined picking it up and passing out.

*****Viper's P.O.V.*****

"Uhg! Don't you know how to listen?! Fuck!" I shouted floating out the room.

"Hey Ichi!" I yelled seeing the spirit. "Have ya seen Zeho anywhere?"

"Um, I think he's in class at the moment."

"Fuck! Well his addition and Shakespeare can wait! Meko's gonna fucking die!" I yelled floating toward the classroom quickly.

As I slammed the doors open the students screamed seeing Ichiru and I.

"Zero!" I screamed flying over to the silvernette. "Meko needs your help!"

"What's wrong with Meko?!" He yelled slamming his hands on the desk as he stood up.

"Hurry!" I yelled dragging him to her room. We burst through the door to find Kuran-san inspecting the scene.

"Viper, have you any idea where this ring came from?" Kuran inquired sternly.

"I don't Kuran-san." I replied. "I have an idea, though you would believe it false."

"How can you show him any respect?! It could be anyone in this damned school!" Zero yelled picking Meko up off the floor and gently carrying her to Headmaster Cross' house.

*****Zero's P.O.V.*****

"What happened to Meko?!" Yagari flips as Viper, Ichiru and I walk in, me carrying Meko.

"This thing happened. I sensed a dark aura coming from it so I warned her not to touch it. She didn't listen." Viper replied as I laid her in my room.

"Cross! Do you see what this is?!"

"Yes, Yagari. I do, but who would have enough power as to get ahold of it." Kaien replied.