Chapter 20

I slept for most of the day. I did nothing I had no energy to do anything but think. My mind didn't get over Colton or what happened with Alexis and Zach. One thing my mind couldn't get over was that kiss last night.

I was upset with Colton, he really didn't believe me. He believed nothing that came out of my mouth. I mean why would I make something like that up. Even though I disliked Alexis I still wouldn't make up such a lie. 

He didn't come home at all after I came home, he was either still at Mia's or now with Alexis probably believeing her lies. I could just imagine what she would make up to him. I don't know how she could lie or do such a thing to him. To cheat on him and hurt him like the way she did. She's lucky to have someone like Colton and she didn't deserve him at all.

My question is why would she do that to him. In my eyes Coltons way better and mature than what Zach will ever be. She's wasting her time with Zach if he was with me while with her than who's the other girls that he's seeing while being with her. 

My phone vibrated, flashing a message. Looking down at my phone I had a message from Mia.

Where were you last night you like disappeared? I had a blast last night best party ever! love u xx

I replied with, 

I was around :) I'm glad you had a good night call you later love u xx

The front door slammed hard. I stood up from my bed. I then heard Colton's door shut seconds qfter.

Well he's home and he im guessing angry.

My phone rung. Looking at the Caller ID it was Tyler. Answering on the third ring.

"Hey," I greeted.

"Hey, shit went down with Colton and Zach." he replied.

What!

"What happened?" I questioned.

"I don't exactly know what happened. I was waiting in the car, but Colton went to Zach's and spoke to him."

"About what?"

"About what you told him about Alexis. He wanted to see if it was true."

He actually went over there to ask him.

"They were talking well more like shouting, then out of no where Alexis comes out from bwhind the door."

"She was at Zach's?" I asked in shock.

"Yeah, and by the looks of Colton he didn't like that."

Of course he wouldn't he would be wondering what she was doing there.

"After that Colton just blew up and started laying into Zach."

"Oh God," I said covering my mouth.

"I stopped it, as soon as I could. Colton went off he was pissed so my guess is that what you told him was true and Alexis admitted it."

"Really? do you know what she told him?"

"Nope and Colton wouldn't tell me at all he was quite in the car but all I know is he's pissed."

"Jesus she actually told him the truth. I can't believe he went to Zach's."

"Yeah he did, he didn't tell me at first why he wanted to go but eventually he told me that you said that Alexis was cheating on him."

"He told you that. Did he actually believe it."

"Well.. not really, actually no he didn't."

Rolling my eyes of course he didn't, typical Colton. Stupid Colton!