A/N

Hey guys, no it's no Chapter and I did tell you that I was going to do a A/N seperately I dont know why I should of continued in Chap 6 but you would have been bored so if you don't want to read that's fine :) I thought I would let you all know I can't write back to you all so yeah.

I just want to say a big thank you to everyone who is reading WMS it's amazing how much reads and votes I have. I honestly thought this story would of went no where but it's amazing how much people enjoy it and I am in shock about it all. Thank you to everyone who has commented kind words about my story I don't think you realise how much a writers enjoy seeing them and I do read everyone's comment sorry if I haven't gotten back to anyone if you need to ask any questions please message me :D WMS reache what's hot list it was #6 for Non Teen Fiction but now lower but I don't care I always imagined how cool it would be to see my story on that list and it was on the ver first page :D:D I was happy!!

Thank you to everyone who has messaged me personally about how they feel of WMS I love to see that everyone loves it as much as I do. People message me saying that I'm there insparation, wow just wow!I that's so nice that people write that and honestly I'll let you guys know something about me, about a year ago I hardly ever read books I honestly did not read one book, I think the last book was Twilight when it came out but other then that I didn't read anything else and then I read Fifty Shades (yes I'm guessing everyone has read this) and I absolutely loved it, I loved the story that much that I wanted to read book after book after book of romance and erotica and I honestly think I became obsessed with reading (I think most of us are haha) I really did enjoy reading it honestly took over my spare time sometimes I would rather read then go out :D and then I found WATTPADD! my sister suggested it to me and I had to check it out and I did and I love it, the story's on here are incredible each and every story line that people come up with is amaizng :) So the point of this is I didn't like to read at all live alone write and now I'm writing and enjoy it, I honestly think if you want to write why not do it if I can so can you, I think everyone on here should have there story :)

I don't know how long this story's going to be sometimes I don't know what's going to happen in the next chapter but something comes to mind and I write so anything can happen really ;) some people are confused with this story and don't see a relationship happening your just going to have to read to find out but with anything you don't understand message me and if you don't like please don't write anything nasty or just plain rude not that anyone has done just saying and if you don't like where the story is going then please don't continue to read I hope no one does though :) its a fun fictional story and I enjoy writing this :) and nothing's going to stop me from doing it :)

And to all my followers I will evetually follow you all back when I have time I wish there was a button that could just FOLLOW ALL haha cause It would make it that much easier.

Also if you do have a story that you would like me to read do message me I wont be able to read it straight away but eventually I will.

Because I heart you all and because you all make me happy :) I will be updating soon I am starting right now I see a few there saying they would like a sexy scene with Ash and Zach so I'm thinking about it ;) but also if you have any suggestions message me I just might use it in my next Chap :) I just wanted to share that with you all so yeah :) Thank you for taking the time to read this :)

xx Nakita