Chapter 1

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form of chapters and characters.

Copyright © 2013 Nakita4251

****WARNING: Contains Coarse language and sexual content ;) so if you can't handle that then don't continue to read.

Trailing his lips across my bare collarbone, his teeth grazed lightly, leaving my body shivering with goose bumps. He knew what I liked, his slow approach making me want him more. Leaving wet kisses along my neck, he found my weak spot behind my ear, making me blissfully moan his name: Colton...

Striking green eyes met mine with lust and arousal for me. I wanted him. I needed him. He made me want him by stroking his thumb over my lower lip, trailing it down to my chin. Directing his attention lower down to my breast, covered with a singlet and bra, he stopped and whispered, "These need to be off, baby."

He tugged at the hem of my shirt, slowly inching it higher up until I was in nothing but my black laced bra, and groaned at the sight before him. His other hand was at the lace of my pj shorts. Untying them, he hooked his thumb under, rubbing lightly on my pubic bone, leaving me writhing under his caress.

Calming my body, his hand held onto my hip. He slowly slid my shorts down to my ankles. Helping him, I kicked them off, quickly reaching for his boxer shorts. I needed them off, he chuckled softly and cooed, "Be patient, babe."

I couldn't wait any longer. I needed him and he knew it, but he was enthralled with teasing me. He was not helping by rubbing circles around my navel. Slowly inching down, he grazed light strokes over the thin fabric of my lace panties, making my core ache in anticipation.

Gripping his shoulders, I took control, making him focus on my face. I wanted his attention. He was breathtaking. I couldn't really see him through the dark, but the shining gleam of the moon reflected off of his beautiful face. His eyes darkened with desire; he was finally ready for me. My breathing became erratic at the sight of him biting his lip. Smiling, he knew I liked that. I was so distracted from his smile that I had not noticed Colton already had my bra off, throwing it to the side.

"You're so beautiful, baby. I love your body. Especially these," he whispered, while fondling one of my breasts. I clenched my thighs. God, he got me hot by his mere touch. He positioned himself between my legs, getting a full view of my body. "Perfect." He rubbed the sides of my thighs, curving inwards to my inner thighs. I couldn't abstain any longer, and by the bulge in his boxers, he couldn't either.

"I need you-" Bang. I need you too, Colton.

"Only you-" Bang, Bang. Only me, Colton.

"I want-" Bang!

Jerking awake, I frantically looked around my room. What the hell was that banging noise?

"Ah....Ah god, that feels so good Colton." Alexis moaned through the wall. What the--arghh. God. I realized what the banging was: Colton and Alexis having sex. Reading the time on my clock, it was midnight; they always did this. Sneaking around and waiting for everyone to go to sleep so they could have 'alone time.' The worst thing about it was that my room was right next door and I could practically hear everything. Depending, of course, on if Miss Alexis wanted to be loud or not.

Luckily, our parents were on the other side of the house, or they would definitely be heard.

Whenever Colton had her over, she was supposed to be in the guestroom, but he would not have that. He begged his Dad to allow them to sleep together. Carlos eventually allowed it on one condition: the door was to be left open all night. Colton agreed, but he would shut it when the clock struck midnight, and reopen it early in the morning. I tried to go to bed early to hopefully fall deep enough into sleep to not be awoken by them.