Chapter 7

Another Chapter guys :) Thank you everyone who read my A/n 

I HEART ALL MY FANS THIS ONES FOR YOU :)  BEST FANS EVAA!!

Contains Sexual Content ;) Enjoy 

****

 Ding dong.

The doorbell. Zach. I had asked him to message me when he got here so that I could sneak him in; we would normally have used Zach's house, but his parents were home.

Getting up from my bed, I called out, "I'll get it."

I ran down the stairs, but Colton was already at the door.

Great.

"Zach, what are you doing here?" Colton asked. Rudely. Colton didn't seem to like Zach.

They heard my footsteps and turned to me. "Came to see Ashlyn," Zach replied, grinning and walking straight over to me. "Hey, babe." He pulled me into a hug.

"Hey, Zach." I returned the hug, looking at Colton, who was standing behind us watching. He looked from me to Zach and narrowed his eyes.

I went to pull Zach up the stairs, but Colton cut us off. "Does your mom know Zach's over?"

Of course he had to ask that. "She doesn't need to know, Colton," I snapped.

"Who doesn't need to know?" my mom asked, coming out of the dining room beside Colton. She eyed Zach. "Hello. Who are you?"

Great.

"Hi, Mrs. Davis. I'm Zach. Ashlyn's friend." He shook my mother's hand.

My mother smiled at him, returning the shake. "Miss Davis. I'm divorced. And please call me Elise. Nice to meet you, Zach."

"Nice to meet you too, Elise."

"Mom, this is Zach. We have to do an assignment for English," I lied. If I told her we were hanging out she would have realized exactly what we were really going to do, which would have been awkward.

"Okay. Well, I have to go down the market. Want anything specific for dinner?" she asked, addressing Colton and I. "And you're welcome to stay for dinner, Zach."

Zach smiled and nodded. I was thankful that she was going. She usually took her time at the supermarket, too.

"Something with chicken, Mom," I replied, head up the stairs with Zach. I loved my chicken.

"Okay. Bye, guys," my mother called out.

Pushing my door open, Zach wasted no time pulling me to him. He shoved his tongue into my mouth, moving it in sync with mine. The kiss was rough but hot. I liked it. He put an arm around my waist, pulling me closer so that we were chest to chest; he ran his hands down my body till he got to my ass, grasping it tight.

"I've missed you, Ashlyn," he said, breaking our kiss to take a breath. We needed it; we were both panting.

I hadn't slept with Zach for a couple of weeks. I’d been too caught up in this whole Colton fantasy and hadn't wanted to sleep with him. He continued to grope my ass, then moved down to my thighs, pulling them apart and picking me up swiftly so they were now wrapped around his waist. He pushed me against my wall hard. I moaned at the impact with Zach’s erection between my legs, rubbing against my core.

"Do you want me to fuck you right here on the wall?" he whispered, nipping at my neck, and grabbed the hem of my tank top, pulling it up. I helped him by taking it off. To be honest I didn't care where he took me: on the floor, on the wall, on the bed … anywhere. I just needed this.