Chapter 11

Guys I had to delete my cover photo for this story, Wattpad message me to take it down they have a new policy with cover photos where none can contain nudity or sex which mine has both so I had to take it down :( I loved my cover.

Any way if you nake covers and if you can make me one please message me cover photos please I will follow you and if you have a story I will suggest it to my readers. 

(Cover photo cant contain sex or nudity)

Enjoy guys  

******

"Are we going to Braden's tonight?" Mia questioned everyone sitting at the table. Taking a bite out of my sandwich, I nodded.

"Wait, you're coming tonight?" Mia asked me a little too excitedly.

"Yeah, I am, why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know, maybe because you haven't come out for a while" she replied back. "Anyway, yay! Are we getting ready at yours or mine?"

"Uh actually I'm going with Tyler" I smiled towards her. She furrowed her brows in confusion.

"Wait, What? Tyler? as in, Tyler, Colton's bestfriend?"

"Yeah, he asked me if I wanted to go with him"

"Why?"

"I don't know, he wanted to go with me"

"Ooo really" she beamed, "Maybe he likes you"

"I don't know, I don't think so" I shook my head.

"I think Tyler's always had a thing for you Ash" Sage commented.

"I think so too, why else would he ask you to go to a party with him?"

"I don't know, maybe as friends?"

"What guy asks to go to party as friends" Mia said raising her eyebrow. "He could of just met you there but he asked you to go with him"

"What if you guys dated, you guys would be so cute" Chloe chimed in smiling. "Tyler is so hot"

I couldn't agree more with Chloe. Tyler is hot, I won't lie, I just don't see Tyler like that. I mean we talk but I never would have thought he liked me. I guess I'll find out why he really invited me to go with him tonight.

"What are you wearing tonight Ash?" Mia asked.

"I don't know yet, I haven't figured that out"

"Well, we'll find something and help you get ready" she suggested as Cloe and Sage agreed. I just nodded.

"What time is Tyler picking you up?" Sage questioned. I replied to her 7:30.