Chapter 21

Warning contains a little sexual content ;) enjoy guys

****

His mouth was everywhere. My neck, my shoulder biting and sucking. His tongue slid all the way from my collarbone to my neck.

"I want you." he breathed into my neck.

Oh how I wanted him too.

His fingers trailed lightly down to the hem of my shirt. His hand slipped under sliding up past my stomach.

As soon as his hand touched my breast my body went crazy and I bent back pushing my chest out to meet his hand. He gripped onto one of my breast massaging it slowly. He bit down onto my neck still massaging and I moaned softly.

We were still on the counter. His body was pressed up close to mine and my legs were wrapped around his waist. I could feel everything his body, his heart beat and also his erection.

I felt my shirt being pratically ripped off my body with one pull. Colton groaned at the sight. He lightly nipped on my breast.

I gripped onto his back moaning once again. I pulled at the back of his shirt, he helped by moving so I could take it off. I groaned softly at the sight of his body. The hard muscles on his body flexed as his grip on my body tightened.

Slipping my hands down his body, I touched the top of his torso and his breath hitched. I unbuttoned his jeans and unzipped them. His hands were also and the elastic of my pyjama shorts stretching them so he could take them off. I wriggled out of them while he pulled down his.

As soon as they were off his mouth once again connected with mine. He held the side of my thighs and pulled them close to him so he was inbetween my legs. Now I could really feel him.

His hand gripped down my body all the way to my panties. He lightly touched me down there. It sent my body on fire.

I wanted him now right here, right on the kitchen counter.

He rubbed slowly on my sensitive spot while kissing my neck. God it felt good! My breathing was becoming harder now on every touch.

"Mmm does that feel good?" he whispered into my ear adding a nip to it. I nodded, hell yes it felt good. His hand fastened . I was going to come soon.

"Oh.. Colton," I moaned.

"That's it baby, say my name," Colton said while rubbing faster.

"Colton," I breathed while moving with his hand. Sweat trickled down my body. It was hot in here. "Oh my god!" I breathed faster.

"Come, Ashlyn," he whispered and at that I did there and then. My back arched off the counter and my body shook from the orgasm. It felt amazing, my body felt amazing. I was breathing hard and so was Colton. He smirked then smiled and kissed me softly.

Ashlyn!

My body jerked up. I sat up my eyes barely opening.

"Ashlyn, come on get up were going shopping after school for tonight" my mother called in from the door. "Are you ok you're sweating," she said coming into the room.

"I'm fine mom and what's tonight?" I mumbled. "Can I just take the day off?" I really did not want to go to school.

"Carlos's dinner event remember," she replied. Oh that's right I forgot. I nodded and rubbed at my eyes. "And no Ashlyn your going to school." I groaned loudly.

"We have to get you a dress it's a formal event, get ready and come down for breakfast," she said before leaving.. I lyed back down on my bed and blew out a breath.