He likes you twin more(Louis part one)

Age 15 

You were a tomboy. You loved anything that involved a ball. Your twin hated every sport except for soccer. You were a 5 year champion but in Lou's eyes, you were just a loser. In his world, (Y/T/N) was queen and you were the lowly bitch. Your parents told you it would get better, but you knew they were lying through their teeth. 

This weekend, you were playing against your sister's soccer team. This game meant the world to you. If you lose, Louis will never let you live that down. That would also mean you're out of the chance to go to championships. When the game started, you and your twin were face to face. "I hope you like the taste of dirt in your mouth, cause that is where will be after this game." You wanted to push her down, but you decide not to hurt her. You look in the stands. Louis is wearing the colors of your twins team's jersey. No surprise there. You see your boyfriend. You wave to him. He blows you a kiss and you pretend to catch it. Your boyfriend was one of the few people who made you happy. Then you see Louis walk over to say something to your boyfriend. Your boyfriend frowns. Oh God. you think. The ref blows the whistle, signaling for the game to start. 

Through the game, Louis yelled things to encourage your twin. You got negative comments from him though. You just wanted to go up in the stands and wring Louis neck. At halftime, you see your boyfriend get up start to leave. You ran over to him. "Why are you leaving?" You ask. He takes a step toward you. "Why did not tell me you've cheating on me?" "What are you talking about?" "Your brother told me and even pointed out the guy." "Louis was lying." "Unbelievable." Your boyfriend says and turns to walk away. "Wait! Don't go!" "I'm sorry but I can't stay with a liar and a cheater." And then he storms off. You put your hand over you mouth. You ran over to your mom who hugged you. "I'm sorry baby." She said. "TOMLINSON! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE! NOW!" screamed your coach. You wipe your nose with your hand and ran down the stands. "You OK Tomlinson. You look like you've been crying." "I'm OK coach." "Well on the field, to your position." "Yes sir!" And run off to your spot. Your sister was smirking. Bitch. you thought.  

The game was tied 4-4. It was neck and neck. Everyone was giving 100% or more. You were watching the ball. At one point, your twin had it. You realized something if you did not do something, she was going to score and win. You ran up to her, faked her out and stole it and ran down the line. "Shoot (Y/N)." Your mom yelled. You took a shot. The goalie missed the ball, and you scored. The ref gave the 3 whistle blows and the match was over. Your teammates ran over to you and picked you up screaming "Championships! Championships!" 

When you got home everyone was congratulating you on the win except for Louis and your twin. While you were in the kitchen you and Louis had a blowout. He called you names and said things that hurt. At one point he said, "No wonder your boyfriend broke up with you. You're a hoe." You break down in tears. His eyes widen. "(Y/N) I'm-" He tries to hug you but you push him off, hard. He falls. When he gets up, Louis hit you across the face. You scream and your parents run in. They did not need an explanation. There was a bloody mark on your face. You begin to sob louder. Louis just stands there. He trys to get closer again."(Y/N) I-" "Get the fuck away from me you monster." You ran away to go off to your room.