Chapter 1: The Narrators' Prologue

Narrators PoV

Female narrator: "Welcome to Ever After. The world of every fairytale you ever and never have heard of."
Male narrator: "A world of good and bad, where Royals and Rebels live side by side in order to maintain the peace."
Female narrator, chuckles: "You mean in order to maintain the order. Everyone knows that the Rebels needs to be controlled, or else Ever After would be Never After."
Male narrator, sighs: "What do you have against the Rebels? You always pick on them and look down on them. They are just as important and good hearted as the Royals, I'm sure."
Female narrator, scoffs: "Good hearted? Oh please, let's take a break and remember what the Evil Queen-"
Male narrator, quickly interrupts her: "Hush now, my darling. Let's not spoil the fun for our reader."
Female narrator: "You are right, let's not."
Male narrator: "Quite right too, the Rebels are good hearted."
Female narrator, gasps.
Brooke: "Oh will you two ever stop? We're missing out on the story and if you will continue arguing there will be no story to tell!"
Female and Male narrator: "Sorry sweetie."
Female narrator: "Your father has very strong opinions, that's all."
Male narrator: "Oh do I? Take a look at yourself then, darling dear and-"
Brooke: "Oh my Grimm(!) shut it, both of you! I am tired of listening to your fights about the Royals and the Rebels. Have you forgotten that we are just to tell the story and nothing else? You were the ones to teach me that - only tell and never interfere. Okay? Can you please be on the same page for once? Co-operate and tell the story together, without arguing please."
Male narrator, sighs: "You are right, Brooke. So, let's take it from the top."
Female narrator, clears her throat before speaking: "Welcome to Ever After, the world of fairytales, where Royals and Rebels-"
Male narrator: "And narrators-"
Female narrator: "-live on the same page."
Brooke, sighs happily: "I love you guys."
Female and Male narrator: "We love you too, Brooke."
Brooke, hexcited: "So which story are you telling? What's going to happen? Is it the one where Apple turns into a bird, or that one time when Hunter had a crush on someone else before he got all charmed by Ashlynn?"
Female narrator: "Brooke!"
Brooke: "No no, don't tell me, I've got it! It's-"
Female narrator: "Brooke!!"
Brooke: "Y-yes?"
Male narrator, chuckles: "We can't tell the story if you are going to interrupt us and spoil it."
Brooke: "Ohh... Right. My bad, sorry you guys."
Female narrator, clears her throat again: "So... Uh.... Where were we?"

The end is just the beginning.