Chapter 10

Lori: 

I layed there on the bed my belly starting to become a little bubble over the past couple of months. I can't wait until my 6 month mark to find out the sex of my baby. I walked down the stairs carefully so that I wouldn't fall and hurt the baby. 

I got down the steps and went to the kitchen, I wanted some pickles with peanut butter. I was starting to have cravings, and Logan hated them, the food I ate made him sick, which made me laugh. I was in the kitchen eating a spoon full of peanut butter when Logan walked around the corner. He kissed my cheek then leaned down and kissed the top of my baby bump making me giggle. "Logan, stop that tickles." He smiled at me and placed a tender kiss on my lips. 

"My lovely mate." He whispered in my ear as his arms snaked around my waist. I smiled and rested my head on his chest. "Yuck love birds." Travis joked as he walked in the kitchen. I squeaked and shoved Logan out of the way to give Travis a hug, I hadn't seen him in forever. 

Jordan walked in carrying a bundle in his arms. "Travis what is that?" Travis looked at me and said, "That is our daughter, Tracy, we adopted her, wanted to bring her to see her auntie Lori and uncle Logan." I was so excited I went over to the adorable baby girl. She had bright forest green eyes and she sucked on her tiny thumb. "Barely even two months old. I can't believe someone would get rid of her." Jordan spoke as he gently caressed his daughter's cheek. 

Jordan transferred the baby into my arms. She cooed and I fell in love. "Aw, I love her already." Travis laughed at that. Logan came over and put his pinky down  by her hand, she grasped it and he smiled. "She is precious, I am happy for you two." Jordan draped his arm over Travis's shoulder. 

Emmett:

I woke up snuggled in Marx's arms I heard little oohs and awes coming from the kitchen. I slipped on my jeans and nudged Marx awake. "Babe, we have company, get dressed." His eyes popped open and I nearly melted. 

"Where are you going, sweetie?" He asked his voice husky with sleep. I pointed into the kitchen. He tossed me my shirt as he got dressed. We went into the kitchen. Marx had his hand in mine and I smiled. I looked around the corner and saw Lori holding a moving little bundle. "Emmett, do you want to hold Travis's and Jordan's baby girl, Tracy?" I nodded my head. I walked into the kitchen and she was placed in my arms. 

She was so pretty. I just hope that when Marx and I have a kid that ours would be that beautiful. Marx stepped up behind me and smiled. "I can't wait until the baby you are holding in your arms is ours." I blushed deeply.

I handed the baby to Travis who held her like the fragile cargo she was. I looked over at Lori who had her hands draped lovingly over the small bump that was her belly and I felt a tear run down my cheek. "What's wrong baby?" Marx asked me as he caught the tear on his finger. "I want a baby." I mumbled. "If that is what you want." He told me. I snuggled into his side, how could I be so lucky. 

Three months later: It was Lori's six month mark and we were all ready to know what the baby was going to be. 

Logan:

I held Lori's hand as he ran the wand across her stomach. "Congratulations, you are having both, a boy and a girl, you are having twins." I was so shocked, how could a girl so petite be carrying that much inside of her tiny stretched out tummy. Her tummy yes, had grown, but she is worried about her figure. I tell her that I don't care about her figure and she smiles. 

Lori: 

Twins! I'm having twins! I am so excited!