Chapter 13

Emmett: 

He held me in his arms and I felt all my worry melt away. "But what if it is your farther's?" He shook his head and shushed me, "I don't care baby."

I thought back to how long I had been throwing up. I had been throwing up since before I was raped. I smiled and told Marx this. "Mine." Marx whispered possessively in my ear as he rested his head on my stomach. I was so happy.

a few months later:

Lori:

It was two days past my due date and I was getting antsy. My stomach was huge. I couldn't stand up straight if someone paid me a million dollars to. I slowly sat down on the couch. I hissed when I finally sat and heard the door bell ring. I went to get up. I was the only one in the house at that moment. I laid down on the couch and rolled my body so that I was on my knees on the floor then used the couch to get up. I was light headed and dizzy by the time I stood up. The door bell rang again. "Coming!" I yelled, still out of breath as I made my way to the door.

I opened the door and there stood Faith, "Hi, sweetie." I smiled. "Hi, Faith." 

"I decided to let Logan have this house. Cameron, My husband, and I, have bought a new house. I just wanted to let you know." She walked into the house and handed me the keys to the house. "Do you mind if I stay for a bit, there are a few things that I need to grab. They are small. Because I won't be able to move the big things until the moving truck gets here in a couple of days."

"Oof, calm down babies. You are hurting mommy by kicking." Faith giggled at that. The kids kicked again. I had small pains growing since this morning in my sides. I cried out as another sharp pain hit me. Faith looked at me. I moaned in pain as something ran down my legs. I looked down and realized my water had broke.

"Faith?" I called up the stairs. "Can you take me to the hospital?" She stuck her head around the corner, "Why sweetie what's wrong?(her eyes settled on the pool of liquid on the floor) Oh my gosh get in the car. I have got to call Logan!" 

We were on our way to the hospital, I was crying and writhing in pain. 

Logan:

I was at work, at my job at a furniture store when my phone rang. "She is what? In labor!!! I am coming!" I ran over to my boss, "My girlfriend is in labor." 

"Okay son, go on, I don't want you to miss that miracle." Said the old man who owned, Bargain Hunts Furniture. I ran out of the door I hoped in the car and sped to the hospital, it is a miracle I didn't get pulled over. 

I ran into the doors. "Lori, my girlfriend, she is giving birth I'm the father, I need to know what room she is in." The woman behind the desk typed slowly on the computer, "219, hun." She said in a nasally voice.

I ran into the room. She was a writhing sweaty mess. Howling for some pain medicine. "Get her some damn medicine." I yelled at the nurse that walked in. She squeaked and started to shake in her boots. She held up a syringe filled with pain medicine. She walked over to Lori. "Roll over on your side sweetie, I have to put this in your lower back." I watched as she inserted the medicine and hooked her up to an IV.