Chapter 6

Lori:

The week of everyone being gone was over. "Hey, ugly." Cameron voiced as he plopped down on the couch beside me. "Yep, I know you are." He rolled his eyes at my comment. Logan came over picked me up sat down and placed me on his lap. I didn't even blink at this, he does this all the time now. The first few times he did it, I wiggled and squirmed. 

Logan nestled his head into my neck. I smiled when he said, "I love you."

Logan decided to go looking for a job today, the day after I got kidnapped. He made sure that I was secure and that Jordan and Tristan were gonna come over in an hour. I smiled as he kissed my forehead and then my small belly. "Good bye my darlings." He said. 

I sat on the couch eating a pickle when I heard a car door slam, "Well, they are early," I said as I walked towards the door. I saw Marx standing outside. I screamed and flung the door open, "Leave, before I call the police!" He looked like he had been crying. 

I looked him over and saw that he was covered in bruises and his face was swollen. He looked at me, he tried to take a step forward and fell into me. "Shhh," I whispered as I dragged him in the house. I helped him onto the couch. I went into the kitchen and got a rag, a bowl of warm water, and the first aid kit. 

"What happened, Marx?" He laughed sarcastically, "Who else the man that wanted me to kidnap you, my father. I didn't bring you to him, so I got this." He flinched as I cleaned a cut on the side of his temple. 

"I told him that I wasn't going to hurt you or Logan anymore and I-I-I," He started to sob I held him and whispered in his ear that it was going to be alright. "Tell me what happened Marx?" 

"W-well I am used to him being drunk and hitting on me, b-but he raped me."

I gasped and felt tears start to run down my cheeks. "We are going to the hospital right now. Dang it I forgot Logan has the car." Marx handed me his keys. I wrapped an arm around his waist and helped him limp out of the door. It took us 20 minutes to get him seated in the car, by the time he was in the car, he was screaming out in pain. I called Travis and told him what happened as I strapped my seat belt on.

"No! Don't take him to the hospital are you crazy he is a frigging werewolf. I am going to call the special doctor to come to your house." Travis and Jordan pulled up as I was dragging a screaming Marx into the house. 

They ran over to me. "You shouldn't be dragging him you are with child." They told me in unison before taking over for me. Dr. Kelly one of the special doctors came in about 30 minutes. "Well, son, you have three broken ribs, a mild concussion, and a ripped tendon in your ankle, and son, you have torn muscle from where your father raped you. Do you want me to call the state and find you a new home?"

"NO! He will stay here with us, we will bring him into our pack." I told him. His eyes widened as I said this.

Logan:

I was out looking for a job when I got a text from Jordan that there was an emergency I broke all kinds of speed limits to get home, thinking that it was Lori that was in trouble. I crashed into the house, "Lori!" I saw her kneeling beside the couch I ran over to her and scooped her in my arms. She was crying and I was scared, "What is wrong my angel?" I asked her. She pointed at the couch and I saw a bruised and broken Marx. I was shocked but not angry.

This was not the first time he had come here when he was beaten, but it had never been this bad before. "Marx?" I asked. "Logan, don't hurt me please, I can't go back there, please let me join your pack, I can't go back to my father, he went to far this time. H-he r-r-raped m-me."

My mouth dropped open. Lori crawled past me and held the crying boy in her arms. He looked so fragile and broken. "You can stay." Lori hugged me and whispered, "Thank you." In my ear. I held her to me and kissed her forehead. Over the next week I was really nervous because we were going to have a pack meeting that would name me alpha, and then the day came...