Chapter 14

Lori:

The contractions started to get closer together. I was loopy but still felt a good amount of pain. The doctor came in and said, "Okay, sweet heart, we are going to need you to start pushing." I took a hold of Logan's hand and squeezed it. I pushed and cried out in pain. I pushed 5 more times and one baby came out. The nurse spanked the baby's but one time to get the baby to breath.

I pushed 7 more times and the second one came out. The nurse repeated the process that she did to the first one. 

Logan:

I was amazed as I watched my children being born. Lori released my grip and passed out after she the kids were out. I could tell she was exhausted. I kissed her lips tenderly. 

About two hours later they woke up Lori, "Do you want to hold your children sweetie?" Lori's eyes brightened at this and she nodded her head vigorously. 

Lori:

I almost cried as one of my babies was put in my arms and the other into Logan's. I saw the way he looked at our kids, with intense emotion. I looked at my son in my arms and my daughter in his arms. "I want to name him, Aston Cole, and I want to name her Corina Lee." He looked up at me. "That would be perfect. Whatever you want."