Chapter 12

Lori:

I was really worried the boys had been gone for hours. I smiled as I heard the car door slam. I shuffled over to the door. My smile widened as Logan walked into the house. We went upstairs to cuddle.

Travis:

 I wanted to run over to Jordan but walked because I held our precious baby girl Tracy. We kissed and headed out to our car to head home.

Emmett: 

Marx helped me into the house. He laid me on the couch and hovered over me. He kissed me soft and gentle. Every caress made me want to cry. "I will wash away all memories of him." He said as he made love to me. I cuddled up to him when we had finished. "I love you, Emmett, I would have killed my father if I knew that I would get away with it, but I didn't want to take a chance of being caught and taken away from you."

I whimpered low in my throat and buried myself in his side. He held me tight. We sat up and dressed after a little while of cuddling. I loved my mate, and I knew he loved me. We decided to eat, I was starving. It was 5 am at this time now. I ate a big breakfast. It tasted so good. Until it came back up. "This is it, Emmett, I am taking you to the doctor."

I called my mom and she made me an appointment at the doctor I had gone to my whole life who knew of my special condition. I was tested for strep and tested for the stomach flu. None of the tests were positive. At last he had me take a pregnancy test. It came back positive. I cried, I had no idea if it was Marx's or his father's. 

I was scared, what if Marx didn't want me anymore.

Marx:

I heard crying and recognized it as Emmett's I ran into the room that I heard it come from. Emmett sat there with his head in his hands. I pulled him to me and held him. "Baby, what is wrong?" I asked him worry etching my words.

"I-I am pregnant." My breath hitched in my throat, I didn't know what to do. I really hoped that it wasn't his, but it wouldn't matter because the baby would be ours. "I don't care, I will love you and the baby no matter what." I whispered in his ear. I felt him relax in my arms. I knew I told him exactly what he needed to hear.