Chapter 5

Logan:

Lori stumbled into the room where I was just told the news. She was completely shocked. I pulled her into my arms the moment her legs tried to give out. She cried into my shoulder and I whimpered at the sound. She looked at me with a sad smile. "We have gotta take care of our baby this time. I don't want to lose him or her again." I nodded.

I nuzzled my head into her neck and she sighed. She ran her hands through my hair then kissed my forehead. I lifted my head and pecked her lips. They were salty from the tears that ran down her cheeks. "Do you not want to carry my child?" I asked her. "No, I want to, I am just scared for our baby, I don't want him/her to get hurt." I smiled at her.

I stood up and took a hold of her hand. We walked out of the doctor's office and to the car, where my mother was waiting. "So? Are you okay princess?" She asked Lori. "Yes, Faith, I'm fine, just pregnant again." I watched as a shocked expression passed over my mom's face. Then she smiled, "I want to be a grandmother this time, please." Lori and I laughed at that halfheartedly, thinking about it still hurt.

Lori:

I'm pregnant. Again. I just, I don't know how to go about this. I am happy but it also brings back memories. I looked over at Logan, who on the ride home fell asleep leaning on the window, and smiled. I gently shook him as we pulled into the drive. He opened his eyes and smiled at me, his blue eyes even prettier when doused with sleep.

We went inside and Logan and I sat on the couch. We were watching a movie, when I felt his lips on my neck. I turned towards him and he smiled. He planted a kiss on my lips it was soft and tender, and full of love. It wasn't like our usual kisses which were hard, fast, and passionate. I almost cried out at how gently he cupped my face as he kissed me.

He pulled back and said I love you with his eyes, he didn't even have to speak to let me know. "I love you too." I told him as I snuggled into him and turned back to the movie. 

The next day: Logan's parents went on a trip for them so they could be together, and Cameron was staying at a friend's house. I heard a knock on the door. I looked at Logan who was asleep on the couch. I sat up and opened the door. I saw Marx standing there with two other people. "You are coming with us princess." Before I could scream one of them put a cloth over my mouth and everything went black. 

When I woke up, I was screaming. "Logan! Logan!" I felt a slap across my cheek. "Shut up, your precious mate can't help you. I looked around the van and saw Travis tied up on the floor too, I cried. "T-Travis?" I stuttered. "He turned his tear stained face towards me, they had put duck tape over his mouth so he couldn't speak. "I'm so sorry Travis." I cried. He nodded his head letting me know that I was forgiven and that it wasn't my fault.

One of the guys in the back kicked Travis in the stomach. "You stupid fag!" He yelled at Travis. "Leave him alone!" I yelled. He walked towards me, "You want some too, princess!" I shook my head, "Please, no, I'm with child!" I cried out. The van jerked to a stop and every person turned to look at me. "Holy Sh*t! She is with pup, Marx, we gotta get her back to Logan, he has the right to go to war with us. I thought she was just his new toy." He looked at me then moved over the collar of my shirt. "Dammit, she is marked too. We messed up big time."

Marx started the van and continued driving. "Marx, man, we gotta take these two back, they are both marked. If we don't all hell will let loose." 

"No, I won't, I will erase his mark with my own, and mate her. She will become my mate, she is supposed to be the next alpha's mate, it doesn't matter which one." I screamed. "I will never love you!" The guy who had kicked Travis threw me over his shoulder, then grabbed Travis. He moved us into Marx's blind side. He untied us, then turned into wolf form. He growled at us and signaled for us to climb onto his back. The other guy that was back there with us nodded his head and opened the door. 

He jumped out of the back of the moving van and made a bee-line for the forest. He had us back in about 15 minutes at Logan's house. "No! Dad, you have to come home! Just Please! She was kidnapped!" I walked into the house. "Bye dad I found her." He swooped me up in his arms and showered my face in kisses. "What happened, you smell like Marx's pack." 

"It was Marx and two of his pack members they captured me and Travis." Logan's body stiffened. I kissed his lips and wrapped my arms around his neck. He melted at my touch. "Listen to me. Logan, I am fine, I love you. I think we should get Travis back to Jordan before he has a heart attack." Logan chuckled and nodded. I loved his laugh, it was so angelic, deep, and care free. 

We had just pulled into Jordan's drive when he came running out. He was a crying mess. Travis met him halfway up the drive. Jordan picked him up and spun him around. He set to planting kisses all over his face, just like Logan did to me. Travis looked so happy.