Chapter 10

Lucy sat on the passenger side of the black car they were riding in.

"Where exactly are we going?" She asked.

"Wherever the road takes us, darling." Klaus smiled and placed his hand on the inside if her knee. Lucy stared at Klaus in disapproval and slapped his hand away. "Don't be a prude Lucia."

"Shut up." Lucy held the bridge of her nose.

--

Klaus stopped the car on the side of the road. "Where are we?" Lucy asked.

"Tennessee my dear, this is just a pit stop. I'm to believe an old friend lives here, and I'm sure Mr. Salvatore is starving, as are you." Klaus said. It was true, she was starving. "See that house?" He pointed. Lucy turned the head to her window and saw a two-story farmhouse and a blonde girl standing there. "Go up to her and tell her we're having car troubles."

"Why don't you go?" Lucy asked.

"She is most likely to trust a female. Oh, and try to talk in an American accent."

"How this?" Lucy put on a faked smile and ditched her italian accent for a southern one.

"Perfect." Klaus smiled. Lucy got out of the car and quickly walked towards the girl, by human eye it would be illogical how fast she was walking.

Lucy stood behind the girl when she turned around. She jumped. "I'm sorry to scare you but I'm having a bit of car troubles and need to call a friend."

"You don't have a cell phone?" The girl asked.

"The dangers of leaving home without charging it." Lucy laughed.

"You can use mine. It's in the house."

"So... I can come in?"

"No, I'll bring it to you."

"That's not my definition on southern hospitality." Lucy said in her normal voice.

"I'm from Florida." The girl said.

"That explains it." Lucy said, she was going to but someone beat her too it. Klaus appeared in front her. He gripped the girls throat. "Now why don't you invite me and my lovely friend in." He compelled her. She nodded and Klaus grabbed the back of her neck to make sure she didn't run away.

The three walked into the house, through the back door into a kitchen, there stood another girl, this one had brown crimped hair, obviously not natural. Lucia's hunger grew stronger. The sound of the blood pumping through these humans veins were overpowering the words spilling out of Klaus' mouth.

Just when Lucy was about to pounce at one of the girls, the one standing in the kitchen ran. She ran to the front door and opened it, only to be stopped by Stefan Salvatore.

"He's in Talula only about 2 miles up the dirt road." She cried. "Just please don't hurt us."

"Thanks darling. Now can my friend come in?" Klaus asked the girl I'm his hands, she started to cry harder but nodded. Stefan opened the door and walked in. "You get this one kill her quick, but make that one suffer Lucia. I'll be in the car."

Lucy rushed over the the girl by the door and stood behind her and gripped her upper arms, making her skin bruise. Lucy forced her to watch her friend get mulled by the ripper.

The girl tried to run over to her but Lucy bent her arm in a unusual position. You could here the bones break in her arm, then her back, her entire upper body, except her neck. Lucy couldn't take it anymore, her eyes had gone dark, blood lust had taken over her. She bit into the girls neck. The thick blood going down her throat.

She pulled back and made sure she didn't make a mess. She'd always been very anal about that. Lucy continued to feed until there was no blood left in the girls body.

She looked up and saw that Stefan had made quite the mess; blood everywhere, and the girls head detached from her body. "Better?" Lucy asked. Stefan just shrugged. She opened the door and ran to the car, followed by Stefan.

"Lovely for you two to join me." Klaus smirked. "Shall we continue?" He started the engine and began driving. "It's unusual for you to be so sloppy Lucia." He said.

Lucy turned her head towards him in confusion, Klaus took his finger and wiped a dribbled of blood out of the corner of her mouth and licked it off his mouth. Lucy felt her face redden. This was not unusual behaviour or Klaus when they're alone. But they weren't. Neither men hadn't been fazed by Klaus' action but Lucy was.

She let the thought leave her mind and out the window as the drove.