Chapter 3

Lucy could not cure her boredom. She spun on a chair, drank, messed around with the history teacher trinkets, and even tried talking to Katherine, who was still stabbing the living hell out of her thighs. Nothing was working.

She was lying on the couch when she finally heard Klaus return. "I see Cinderella made it home from the ball before midnight. Did you dance with the prince?" Lucy sassed.

"If by that you mean exterminated the witch than yes. Bonnie Bennett is no longer an existing creature on this planet. I am free to return to my body." He poured himself a drink. And watch Katherine pull the knife out her leg. "Stop that. You're making a mess of the carpet."

Katherine dropped the knife in relief and got up to the bathroom. Lucy assumed it was to wipe the excess blood from her leg.

"Did you kill her?" Lucy asked curiously.

"She killed herself. A failed attempt at killing me. Yet I think she knew exactly what she was doing."

"I have to go." Lucy whispered.

"Go? Go where?" Alaric Saltzman put down his glass.

"I don't know. Wherever I'm lead." Lucy stood up, walked to the door, and turned the knob.

"What's happening to you."

"The benefits of being balanced between two men. I don't need to find out for myself when the one I actually like is back. It does it for me." She smirked.

"Elijah." Klaus whispered and his eye widened.

"You wouldn't mind if I take the car would you?" Lucy held the smirk and left without another word.

-----

Lucy drove while following her senses.

She pulled up to a very large mansion. The Salvatore mansion. She got out of the car and walked up to the door. Why would Elijah be here?

She knocked lightly on the door. She hoped someone would hear her. Fortunately, a skinny girl with pale skin and straight brown hair answered. [a/n: for the people that read the book. I used brown instead of blond because most people would be confused.]

"You must be Elena." She smiled. Any vampire with eyes would know who she is.

"Who are you." She squinted.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm Lucy Ruisi. I'm here because I was brought here."

"By who?" She was speaking almost at a whisper. Considering the time of night it was easy to say that she was the only one up in the household.

"By Elijah."

[a/n: wrote this in 30 minutes. Time to study for a frickin vocab test is tomorrow. Good thing it's almost 11 ❤️ P.s. I was going to write more but I seriously don't have time.]