Author's Note

If you're reading this, it most likely means you found my book; thought it looked interesting and you decided to read it. Well, thank you! That means the world to me that someone was interested enough to read my story. I sincerely hope it is as exciting as you anticipated.

    I want to thank my sister for this, without whom I would've just dropped this entire plot idea. I told it to her while I was going to bed, and the fact she was interested in this idea motivated me to write this. I also put her in as her favorite animal, heh..."The fox that came down from up above," I'd also like to thank my friend from school since she has been excited about my story ever since I started it. I also added her XD "The owl with the name that is spoken with love,"

    If you find a chapter to be great, it would mean a lot if you could vote on it. If you didn't like it, that's fine! You can just keep reading or leave if you want. If you have some constructive criticism for me, feel free to say so in the comments! It'll help improve the story and make it more enjoyable for everyone to read. You also don't have to just mean constructive criticism; you can just comment about something you liked in the book! That'll help me know that people care about it. Or, you can just not comment at all if you want to!

    Sorry if you're thinking: 'Alright, wrap this up so I can read the book!' I just want to thank you again, and I hope you enjoy the book!

*9/18/16 Even though I submitted this on that day XD*

    So, I was looking up 'The Guardians of the Woods' on Google to see what came up, and this is what I found:

It's like, perfect XD It even has the same name, which makes it even better. Sooo...For a nice effect, why not listen to this on loop, on low volume (since it's fairly loud) while reading?