Lights cameras...

Papyrus POV

  This was the day. Mettaton and I were about to film the first episode of our new show together. We walked into the studio together, hand in hand. The set had tons of bright lights and a ton of cameras. Many of the crew members were running around frantically, trying to get the set together.
  I was excited, but also a little nervous. I had never been on television before, I didn't want to mess up and embarrass myself in front of not only my boyfriend, but everyone around the world too. Mettaton looked confident as always. He loved the spotlight but I didn't exactly know how to feel about all this...
  "Isn't this studio magnificent?" Mettaton asked in excitement. He had a huge smile and his eyes glistened.
  "Yeah it sure is," I said nervously.
  "Don't be nervous babe, I know you'll do great!" Mettaton said in a cheery voice.
  I couldn't believe I was actually going to be on tv with mettaton. All of our friends were at home, waiting for us to start the show. That includes my brother Sans. I really didn't want to mess up. 
  I felt my bones begin to shake nervously. I had shivers down my spine as I stared at the set. Mettaton kissed my cheek and then wrapped his arms around me.
  "Your going to do fantastic, darling," mettaton whispered into my ear. I tried my best to be confident in myself.
  "Mettaton and papyrus get on set! We're airing in 30 seconds!" The director yelled.
  I walked up to the set and held Mettaton's hand nervously. He quickly adjusted his hair, and then gave me a friendly smile.
  "And we're live in five, four, three two..."