The talk

Mettaton POV

"How did you guys get back here? Where did you even go in the first place? Were you guys kidnapoed?" Alphys ranted nervously, not knowing where to begin.
"Darling, we weren't kidnapped..." I sighed.
Undyne put her arm around always, who was shaking uncontrollably. I knew she was still in shock that we just appeared on their doorstep when they probably thought we were dead.
"T-then what happened?"
I looked at Papyrus, his face was ashamed and nervous. I was ashamed as well. We did run away after all, and now we had to tell them that.
   "W-well-"
  "No darling, I'll tell them," I said, cutting of Papyrus. His voice was so shaken. I couldn't watch him torture himself by telling his own brother and his friends about what happened. I knew I had to do this myself. I was the one who came up with the idea to run away in the first place.
"Sans...undyne...Alphys....honestly...we ran away from home together..." I sighed. Alphys sat there in shock as undyne clenched her tight. Sans clutched his fists tightly. Tears began to build up in his eyes.
"You....you planned on taking my baby brother away...." he said in a low, angry tone. "You just couldn't get enough, could you? You just had to take my brother away! You just wanted him all to your fucking self! You didn't care who you hurt! You just wanted him no matter the cost!!"
"N-no! That's not it-"
"Sans!!" Papyrus shouted suddenly, making me jump mid-sentence. Alphys hid her face in undyne's chest, clearly looking terrified. "How dare you accuse Mettaton of that! I left by choice! If it weren't for Mettaton, I'd be dead right now! I'd be hanging from a tree all alone! You have no idea how much he's done for me and he only did it to protect me! He loves me Sans, and I love him too!"
The room went silent. Sans stared at Papyrus in disbelief. Alphys lifted her head up slightly to see if things were safe.
  "Papyrus...." sans whispered, his voice breaking apart.
  "I know what we did was wrong, but don't you dare blame Mettaton," Papyrus growled, hanging his head down low.
  "If it weren't for that bastard we wouldn't be in this mess!"sans snapped.
  "That bastard is my boyfriend!" He shouted. "'Maybe I shouldn't never came back..."
  Sans froze, realizing what he had done.
  "I'm sorry....I just...I wanted you to be safe....I've been so worried," sans mustered out as his eyes filled with tears. He looked like he was going to burst. His heart was filled to the brim with emotions. His brother was home, but now he was mad at him.
  I took Papyrus' hand and squeezed it right, looking into his eyes. His face that was filled with rage changed to a face of sympathy as he looked back at me.
  "This has been a really emotional journey for all of us. This hasn't been easy for any of us. We should all just be happy what we are reunited again. There's no one to blame for this in this room," I spoke out in a soothing voice, trying to calm everyone down.
  Sans covered his face with his hoodie. He looked ashamed. I couldn't see a single part of his face.
"I'm sorry, bro. And I'm sorry to you too, Mettaton. I just couldn't believe you were gone, Papyrus. You just disappeared and I didn't want to believe that you were the reason I was gone. But as time went on and on...I began to believe that was true even if I didn't want to believe it. I just had to blame someone. I couldn't take the pain of believing I was the reason you disappeared..." sans moaned.
"Sans, it's not any of your guys's fault. We didn't want to leave any of you," Papyrus assured him.
"C'mon you guys..." Undyne said suddenly. "They're finally home. Hey in the kitchen and make us some spaghetti Papyrus!!"
Alphys looked up at Undyne with wet eyes. Undyne smiled at her, making her smile back, her face turning red.
"C-can we watch some anime as we eat some spaghetti?" She stuttered shyly.
"That sounds marvelous, darling," I said happily.
Her eyes beamed as she ran over to her shelf, filled with a variety of different anime box sets. I turned my head and looked at Papyrus with a giant smirk on my face.
  "Does that mean..."
  I nodded.
  "Lets eat some spaghetti to forgetti our regeretti!!""