The Touch Of The Waterfall

"Um, I didn't hear anything?" "Of course you didn't hear anything. Now... What Did You Hear" "I-I swear I didn't hear anything, he was going to say something but you two cut him off. What was that about by the way?" (Y/N) sat there clueless as to what happened in that situation. Frisk came up to (Y/N) and pulled Chara off. She then spoke up "Don't worry about it (Y/N), I doesn't matter anyway"

After having a very tense conversation with Chara and Frisk, (Y/N) and the gang made their way back to waterfall. The blue cavern slightly sparkled with the smell of fresh water. After walking through a few rooms they came a cross a beautiful waterfall, the stream covered the ground and led towards a drop, to make it worse rocks were falling down the waterfall making it even more dangerous.

(Y/N) was the first to take a few steps across the treacherous waters. Step by step he walked across the water, he was nearing the edge when he was caught by one of the rocks and fell down the edge of the waterfall. Chara and Frisk both yelled in unison "(Y/N)!!!"

F
A
L
L
I
N
G

A loud crash was heard, Chara quickly found a path that led down the waterfall to towards a ledge that stood just around the drop. Luckily the ledge caught (Y/N) and he was safe, albeit unconscious. Frisk frantically held (Y/N)'s body in her hands as she and Chara made there way back up the waterfall and out of the cavern.

(Hint, the next chapters is In The Eyes Of A Traitor. Story time!)