Sitting By The River

Chara awoke from her slumber and hoisted herself off the couch. She looked around and saw Frisk sleeping soundly on the floor but Y/N was nowhere to be found. "hmmm" Chara mumbled walking out of the house, the cold hit her like a truck as she shivered, she walked over to the shop to by some food that wasn't stale/uncooked spaghetti. "Hello and welcome to SnowDins shop, what would you like to buy?" Chara thought for a moment "I'd like...a Bisicle please." Chara paid the shopkeeper 15G and left the store with her breakfast. She ate half of it and saved the other bit for later.

She kept walking through the snow and came across a river with a dock, Y/N was sitting there quietly thinking to himself. Chara walked up to Y/N "hey Y/N, what are you doing out here?" Y/N looked back and saw her, he smiled "hello Chara, good to see you up and about. You know, with my memory back I can see we played a lot. I still wonder why you jumped" "Y/N I'm sorry, I don't know what happened when I did. It seems like a day I wanted to forget so much, that I did. Here take this, you must be hungry"

Chara handed Y/N the other half of the Bisicle as she sat down next to Y/N. The sound of the river calmed and negative thoughts that Chara possessed at the moment. "Who would of thought, that in a world filled with vermin like the one when we first met, I met you. I don't understand how your the same species as them. But in the end I'm glad I met you Y/N, I don't know what I would've done without you." The river flowed calmly, gently crashing at the sides of the it. "Me too Chara, you really helped me that day. Sometime I wish we could be like this forever. Nothing bothering us, the only noise is the gentle river below us." Chara blushed, "y-yeah, but this world is unfair and this time we have now will not last forever. So let's make the most of this moment"

Chara placed her hand on top of Y/Ns. They both blushed a little, but neither moved their hands.

"Y/N...I lo-"

Just as Chara was about to make the confession Gaster came running towards them. "Kids we have to go, something urgent is happening in Hotland!"

Way to ruin the moment Gaster!