The Green Sweater (Part Two)

"Nice to meet you Y/N, it seems you had a problem on your hands" Chara chuckled to herself. Y/N took a moment to think, before realising "OMG I'm so sorry for getting you into my mess... I know how to pay you back!" "Oh no that's not necessary-"

I was currently being dragged by the boy I had saved. He was taking me to his house, he said his parents weren't home so it was fine having me there. I saw how his H/L, H/C hair flowed in the wind. We were eventually there at the medium sized house, he pulled out his keys and unlocked the door motioning me in.

His house was nice, having the basic appliances plus a few other things. He led me up to his room, he had a nice bed with a F/C design on it. He had a computer on a desk and some other things. "Sit down here for a sec while I go get it!" He went into his closet and pulled out some clothes. It was a plain black t-shirt, some brown trousers, socks and a green sweater with one yellow stripe down the middle. The sweater was the best thing I had seen in ages "here it's not much but I can have you going around in slightly bloody pyjamas, the bathrooms across the hall"

Chara awoke from her slumber.

(If you can't tell I'm losing to writers block and I'm currently having trouble writing. Besides it's hard to have the time now, I'll keep writing when possible but chapters will take a little longer)