The ruins

I'm going to try first person(it's easier to write because I have a little more practice. Also I'm changing the dialogue so it differs from the original because it's really hard to try and remember all of Flowey's dialogue and Toriels will be harder)

"Greeting my children. I am Toriel, the gatekeeper of the ruins" I would be surprised that a humanoid goat just appeared but I just ran into a demonic flower. "Come now children I shall guide you both towards my home" Toriel lead us towards some sort of door with no handle and a bunch of buttons on the floor to the right of it. Toriel stepped on the buttons in an order and the door opened. She guided us inside towards another room with purple walls. It was a corridor with a bridge over water on the first third of the room and at the ending of the room was a switch. "Now my children I would like to test your puzzle skills. I would like you to flip the switch in this room" Me and Frisk walked together toward the yellow switch, over the bridge and through the rest of the corridor and the we reached the switch. We then noticed that the door to the next room was blocked by spikes. I assumed that activating the switch would lower the spikes. Frisk flipped the switch and my assumption was proven correct. The spikes lowered granting access into the next room.

As we entered the next room I could see a dummy in the middle of the room. I whisper to Frisk "Do you trust Toriel?" She replied with "Yeah I'd trust her she seems nice" Toriel tells us that we should try to ACT by starting a conversation with the dummy instead of FIGHTing it. So we did. Frisk complemented it by saying "You look lovely today" to the dummy. I could hear a whisper saying it doesn't seem much for a conversation you could tell it wasn't Frisk or Toriel so you wondered who it could be. Frisked offered me a try and I decided to spare it. I looked to Toriel and she seemed happy at how we handled this task. Toriel lead us through to the next room.