Dream Away (Part One)

The DT extractor flowed with energy into the dust of Toriel. For a few moments nothing happened, not a spark or a sound. All of them had an uncertain look cross their faces, even Chara.

Frisk was currently at Sans and Papyrus's home in Snowdin. "Human what is the matter" Frisk didn't answer and continued staring at the floor swaying her legs to-and-fro. "It's ok human I will make you some spaghetti to cheer you up nyeheheheh" From under her bangs she smiled a little "thank you Papyrus" she stopped swinging her legs and went to the table.

The machine continued whirring. Y/N was about to go collect the dust when a loud crackle was heard, then another, then another. And after a few crackles the room went white blinding all of them. But under the white fog the pieces of dust from Toriel started to piece themselves back together, one by one until finally taking shape. The light dissipated and what they saw shocked them. Toriel was back. "C-Chara your back, I'm back but...how?" Chara pointed at Gaster, Sans and Alphys. Alphys slowly walked up to Toriel "h-hello queen"

After a long conversation they all went back up the elevator, not noticing the pixelated black squares slowly growing in the room, each of them scrolling through an endless stream of random jumbled up letters and code. Darker, Darker yet Darker the squares grew surpassing any black known on the earth. A pitch black void that vaporised anything it came in contact with.

After Sans, Y/N, Chara and Toriel made it home Toriel made her way back to the ruins, somehow having a plan to open it. Each of them had some of Papyrus's spaghetti which to no surprise was horrible. They all set of to bed where Frisk slept on the floor with Y/N while Chara was on the couch, even though Chara insisted that Frisk should go on the couch. After a few moments of silence they were all whisked away into a heavy slumber.

Huh where am I? I'm in a...bed? "Get down here demon. You red eyed freak!" Who's that? I walk downstairs to see a drunk man in his 40's waving a beer bottle around. Oh right that's my dad. "Get me breakfast, unless you want the whip!?" Oh god not the whip. I go toward the kitchen and make him some pancakes. I set three down on his plate with sugar and lemon juice. He smirked as I handed him the plate. "Good job freak. Now leave!" What I had to leave! "What why!" He stood up and forcefully pushed be towards the door. He kicked me outside with his left foot causing pain in my gut. As he was closing the door I heard him say "good riddance!"

I walk across the empty streets still in my pyjamas which luckily they were a shirt and trousers so I wasn't walking around bare or with barley any clothing. Luckily 'dad' didn't notice the knife on me, the one I use to do... other things. I cover up my wrists with my long blue sleeves. It's still winter, a thin layer of snow laid across the entire town. Where should I go, I mean I'm not allow back home but I'll go back later anyways otherwise he'll come looking for me.

I might as well walk around I have nothing else to do. I continue walking through the frost covered street. Most people would be freezing if they were out here in a bra, .pants, pyjama top and pyjama trousers it I lost most of my senses a while ago, except pain. It's as if the world was trying to torture me more.

(Like these)

I say streets but it was more of a pathway, we didn't really have cars

I say streets but it was more of a pathway, we didn't really have cars. Are town was small and lived next to a huge mountain they call Mount Ebott. I hear a small whimpering like a dog would, but this was not a dog.

I looked to the left of me, in between two building was and alleyway of sorts. In it was a boy around my age (around 6) getting beaten to the ground by a group of three 13 year olds. "Ha look at this wimp, get up twerp!" The young boy shakily tried to get there hand to push them up, the only words he could speak were "p-p-please s-stop" the shortest of the 13 year olds went to punch him again.

I can't have someone feel how I feel, I hate humans but somethings telling me to help him. I ran and grabbed the punch with my hand the twisted his arm around until I heard a satisfying crack. "Aaaaahhhhhh!" The shortest screamed. The leader spoke with venom "you bitch, you'll pay for that" "eh I've been called worse" "like what" "a human" I punched him square in the face knocking him back but he kept his balance. I took a defensive stand in front of the innocent boy who was still bailing his eyes out. "That's it, don't think I'm going to hold back because your a girl.... Hey that's right your a girl. Maybe I can get some you out of you." He smirked at his own sick joke. That's it this scum doesn't deserve to exist on this planet. I pulled out the knife from my left trouser pocket. His smirk was replaced with a look of terror. "Vermin like you doesn't deserve to live on this planet. I'll see you in hell!" I ran at him again. He tried to jump to the right to evade my swing but I switched hands mid-run. I slashed him across the chest. Blood oozed out of his wound staining his clothes. He stumbles and falls to the ground. I stand over his chest so he can see my face peering down at him. "Feels bad doesn't it, don't worry I can tell what you're thinking 'how could I be beaten by a girl' all of your kind thinks the same, you're all delusional animals who's only purpose is to repopulate. This pain you're feeling, you deserve it. You picked on a defenceless child and you threatened to rape someone. Good thing I don't know what you did before this otherwise your death would be a lot..more..painful" The leaders fear grew and grew. I quickly slit his neck, dropped my knife and grabbed the boy and pulled him up. "My names Chara what's yours?" "I-I'm Y-Y/N"