Remember the pain

I come out of this awesome lamp and face the smiling skeleton once again. I was holding in my laughter the entire time of being behind that lamp so now I'm free I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Hahahhahahaahhahahaha" "I see you liked my puns, they really must of tickled you Funny bone" "Hahah ok ok I'm good." "So let's talk somewhere more privately quick "Ok?"

Sans grabs my arm and clicks his fingers. We were suddenly in the forest near the exit to the ruins. "So kiddo, your not supposed to be here aren't you" "what do you mean Sans?" "I mean your not usually in timelines. I mean I can only see glimpses of other timelines and most of them are not pretty, but in none of them can I see you." "I don't know, see I remember Chara doing stuff with this wired box with the words continue and reset on." Suddenly Sans lost his smile and his pupils dissipated.

"C-Chara, I've heard that name before and that was in the Genocide Tumelines... kiddo what happened, tell me everything." "Ok, so when I fell I met this human who called themselves Frisk. We made our way through the ruins with the help of this goat l..ad...y" "kiddo are you alright?" "I'm fine it's just hard to talk about her names Toriel, so we made our way through the ruins until we reached Toriel's home. All was well until Frisk decided that they needed sleep that was when I though she was having a night mare and I could hear her whispering stuff. I heard three words but the most important one I heard was Chara."

"Oh" "buts that's not it. We asked Toriel if we could leave and how. Eventually she went down to the door which is the door you see over there. She said that we needed to prove our strength. While fighting I never attacked just begged her to let us leave. Frisk was too until she.... until she." I broke down into tears, the horrific moment play back again in my mind like a broken record. It was horrible. "Kid kid it's ok, you here your safe it's over, now tell me what happened" "ok" I sniffled "so Frisk pulled a knife out of nowhere and slashed Toriel across the chest. When I looked at Frisk. Her jumper was green and yellow with one stripe. She also had light hair and a lighter skin colour. It was the Toriel said 'Chara?' In a motherly voice. It was then I realised that there was no Frisk, there was only Chara. She lied to me and I fear what she's going to do next." "Oh jeez kid this is bad, wait is that them there?"

Oh god it is