Chapter 22

Marhalls POV

I stared at Val, she had on a long blond wig, her scar was faintly covered and she had in a blue contactlense to cover her mismatched eye colours.

I noticed Gumball frown slightly and turned to my left.

"Kelly? What's Val doing?" I whispered.

"Kenzie will be better at telling you." She smiled, pointing to my right.

I turned to face Mackenzie,

"What's Val...."

"She's saving pinkie's arse."she giggled. "He's in on it though, 'anything to save his kingdom'" she made quotation marks with her fingers.

"Oh right." I sighed

"You thought it was Fionna, correct?" She shot me a sympathetic glance.

"Yeah.."

A candy person shushed us frowning, I hissed at them, turning my eyes demonic, they quickly turned around after that.

"You really, like her, don't you?" She smiled.

"Yeah.. I do."

"So tell me about her? It might help." She grinned, lowering her voice into a more silent whisper.

I nodded, "There was this time after I got into a disagreement with gummy I flew her to this meadow, and we found-" I instantly froze.

Stupid, Stupid Marshall Lee

Flashback...

We arrived at the field and decided to explore it a bit.

"Woah!" Fionna shouted as she tripped over something metal under the long grass.

"What Is it?" She asked. Pulling at the grass and chucking it behind her. I joined in doing I twice as fast to show it quicker

We discovered a metal trap door with a rusted handle. Fionna and I lifted it up with all our strength.

"What is this? It doesn't look like a dungeon.." She whispered, looking around in amazement. There was a bunk bed on one side of the room, a couch, a small radio and a cupboard with soup in it. In the middle of the floor was a place you could light a fire with something you could set a pan on.

"It's a bunker!" I chuckled

"A what?" She asked blushing.

"A bunker, during the mushroom war, humans would come down here during a bomb scare. Or shooting and so on." I explained

"Oh" her eyes twinkled at the mention of humans.

"We'll Marshy, this can be our.." She stopped to think.

"Den, hideout, thing" she fist pumped.

I chuckled at her.

"Okay Fio"

End of flashback

How could I be so stupid, I got up from my seat and dashed out of the wedding, this was it, if she wasn't here She wasn't in Aaa.

I floated faster than ever before, almost breathless I reached the long over grown field, it held so many memories. All good ones, too.

I unfastened the latch and thrust open the trap door, I floated down the hole, completely ignoring the steel ladder.

And there she was,

She looked pale an tired, she was curled up in a ball under a thin blanket, her arms wrapped around herself for warmth, she lay on the bottom bunk, closest to the blazing fire.

Misty?!

----------

Were you guys expecting that?

And do you remember who misty is?

(If not read chapter 12?)

I'm still so stunned almost 100 votes and over 1k reads!

I mean.. At the most I was expecting one vote and seven reads for the whole story haha!

Thank you all so much;) and did you see what the Christmas present preview was? If not sorry.. You'll have to wait until December 25 eh?x

- Ashley x